Now that GTA 6 is confirmed to be releasing next year, when can we expect to see RDR Triple?

Now that GTA 6 is confirmed to be releasing next year, when can we expect to see RDR Triple?

It did come out 4 years ago, that's considerable devtime already.

Hyped to play as a young Dutch?

Attached: file.png (640x790, 566.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rockstar is dead.
Gamergate killed everything.
Who cares

GTA 6 will release in 2024 fucking Q4 knowing rockstar of david. RDR3 is closer to the end of the decade imo.

RDR 3 is never happening you chuckle fuck.

Western society will have collapsed before RDR3 releases.

why not i liked the first 2

people said there would never be a RDR2 after the first game

RDR2 was in development for almost a decade, you ain't seeing a third one til at least the 2030s.

>Hyped to play as a young Dutch?
*Sadie

How can the people who stamped their feet and trannysplained to use that RDR2 wasn't woke even cope anymore?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash

>The transformation of Rockstar includes changes to scheduling, converting contractors to full-time employees and the ouster of several managers that employees saw as abusive or difficult to work with. When the pandemic started, workers received care packages, cloth masks and surprise bonuses. During the protests over the death of George Floyd, a Black man who was murdered by police officers, the company said it would match donations to Black Lives Matter charities.

So when are they going to appologise for being wrong that their precious franchise wasn't woke propaganda?

Attached: hzdldp2fh4n51.jpg (1440x1796, 249.98K)

I only want to play as Arthur Morgan

I want them to make RDR2 Online fun and then we'll talk about RDR3.

we'll play as Jenny and the Callander bros.

Before RDR2 came out, everyone just wanted to play as John some more. With how great Arthur ended up being, I still have hope that they can give us a good new character.

You even understand how time works?

Maybe in 2026/27

John was never as great a character as Arthur with his depth and vulnerability. He was always just a one note sarcastic “badass” that said funny lines here and there. The emotional points of rdr2 could not have been done with John as the protagonist and It made sense to want to play as John before knowing Arthur and the story of rdr2 as it was a prequel to what was known as john’s story but now that we know of the best character in video game history, there is no reason to make a new character for another story of Dutch’s gang especially when they never made any dlc for Arthur.

Cope. Rockstar has been woke before George Floyd. They didn't just wait for Fentanyl Floyd to bite it before they decided to go woke. The recent leaks only prove what we have been saying this whole time

Attached: 1591789214621.jpg (720x956, 112.55K)

NEVER

>especially when they never made any dlc for Arthur.
I will never forgive them for not having an undead nightmare equivalent for 2.

>when can we expect to see RDR Triple?
Going by R*'s releases, projection shows it coming out 9 years from now.

Attached: rockstar games by year.png (1800x1500, 1.41M)

I agree, and that's exactly my point. Loads of people just wanted to play as John again. Then once they got to know Arthur, they realized that the change was a great choice. I'm hopeful that they can do it again.

no they didnt

Same. I just wanted a moment where Arthur could be happy and have some fun excursion and not worry about the gang or his illness