"Culturally sensitive" Grand Theft Auto. I'm sure that'll work out great

"Culturally sensitive" Grand Theft Auto. I'm sure that'll work out great

Attached: GTA6.png (1647x670, 113.68K)

It will because right-wingers are incapable of boycotting. They'll buy it and most of all talk about it endlessly for free marketing.

Loved by journalists hated by anyone actually playing the game.

This problem is unique to people so out of touch with reality due to obscene unearned wealth that they are desperate to feel like a normal person again, and this is what they think normal people do and want

These people are kings in ivory towers, drawing pictures of what they think their subjects are like beneath the clouds, only they expect to sell the pictures to us as if they're good or relevant

>NOOOOOO BEING PROGRESSIVE ISN'T COUNTERCULTURE, IT'S NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE GET KILLED BY POLICE, WOMEN AND LGBT PEOPLE LOSE THEIR RIGHTS, AND THE PRESIDENT FOR 4 YEARS WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST. COUNTERCULTURE IS SIDING WITH THE WEAK POWERLESS US GOVERNMENT.

Actually I'm beginning to notice we're becoming more savvy to this sort of stuff generally. I fully expect in the next 5-10 years that "rightwingers" will have taken the whole "just make your own X" to it's logical outcome of actually doing it.

GTA hasn't had any actual edge for years, this is just the next logical step for them

You joke, but all of that can be considered counter to mainstream culture.

all the talent left rockstar years ago, that's why you should skip gta6.

the biggest playerbase of gta is third worlders. literally the fifa audience. and it was just published that only 4% of those players have ever played the womens league mode. this shit will bomb hard.

I expect it to BTFO V as the biggest piece of media ever. Not due to legit enjoyment but combination of GTA online whales and government, corporate handouts as Rockstar gets money upfront

Attached: F8FC5EE2-EB63-46F7-AA62-E01E4F32FE1C.jpg (1280x1280, 189.21K)

I doubt that can even be possible considering the main concept of GTA. Seeing a Latin woman as the main character of GTA, which would likely be a criminal, would likely make some libs complain that it is “enforcing racial norms” or some other dumb shit.

GTA Online 2.0 will be the actual selling point of GTA6, not the story campaign.

So who the fuck are the bad guys going to be?
Can't be blacks, because of muh racism, even though a lot of gang violence is done by black people. Can't be Hispanics because god forbid they show bad hispanic characters, even though the Cartel exists.

I'm guessing it's only going to be white people then, which is fine to have some bad white characters of course, but if they're 100% then that wouldn't make any sense, if you look at race demographics by crime, in the US, it's not 100% white.

Attached: aAB5EdAL_700w_0.jpg (459x541, 32.41K)

Nah, it's going to be the same kind of shit as the new Saints Row where the lovable band of misfit Burger King Kids Club hires are justifying the crime they commit because "muh student loans." No matter what atrocities this new protag commits, you can be sure it'll be narratively framed in such a way that she'll be seen as a strong, capable antihero.

You have faggot ass old Joe Biden and ugly horseface Camel Harris in power, you are the establishment, dumb fucking shitlib.

haven't played any gta since IV (it was mediocre), probably won't in the future. how does this affect me?

user you're arguing at a brick wall. people like them's entire worldview relies on being a victim.

>complains about muh systemic racism
>ignores the fact that the left has control of most of mainstream media, education, and federal government

>So who the fuck are the bad guys going to be?
It's going to be about society and white people.

>muh punching up
just come out and admit you think it's only okay to mock white males

>muh "Culturally sensitive"
And these are the same people who insult minorities and call them “snowflakes...” what a world we live in.

"marginalized groups" = protected races

GTA has a huge right wing player base and I'm glad it's going woke and is going to demonize them. The more right wingers get forced out of their pacifying hubby and actually start paying attention to what's happening around them, the better

Least fragile white 4channer

Yeah, the left keeps insulting Latinos by butchering their language and calls anyone who criticizes the left "snowflakes". Not exactly winning people over.

Funny thing is, if they depict gangs as only white, then people will probably complain about them "appropriating black culture" kek.

Who are you talking to?

If it was just the story mode I'd believe you but they're just going to buy the thing that includes the next GTA Online regardless of all the political hand-wringing

GTA is supposed to be edgy that's the whole point and how it made its name, a sterilized GTA is laughable

GTA hasn't been actually edgy since the PS2 era, fag.

Do we know what pronouns our sassy latinx protagonist prefers?

Who gets to decide whether or not something is "punching down"

billionaire jews

>muh "white fragility"
Jews are the actual most delicate people on the planet. You want proof? Go up to a Jew and say any of the following.
>"Stop stealing our foreskins."
>"You know where I can get some novelty Leo Frank Christmas tree ornaments?"
>"You deserved the Holocaust."
Or just show them that Merchant drawing and they'll go into histrionics, demanding your incarceration all the while.

Xhe/Xer/Xey/Xem
Most likely, hopefully it doesn't make those evil 4chud bigots too mad!11

It's not even that, everybody shat on the 3/VC/SA remakes because they were just straight-up fucking bad and they still sold gangbusters. It's just too big to fail.

if it's making fun of a person that isn't a white male it's punching down

>It's just too big to fail
yeah this, normies don't care about politics the way that people on taiwanese imageboards do. they just want to buy a jet in GTA online while yelling in party chat.

I'm a leftist you stupid discord tranny

being protected from discrimination in the workplace shouldn't equate to being a protected class immune to criticism or comedy.

but here we are.

This. This is the problem. Only white men can be shit on, otherwise it's racist and sexist.

Sorry bud but twitter decides wheter someone is right wing or left wing and acording to them you are literally hitler

Sounds a lot like Any Forums

Attached: 1643575995858.jpg (1428x400, 197.45K)

branding is important. most of them aren't going to be buying GTAO if VI has a woke reputation. there's going to be a domino effect

>mass violence good, off-color jokes bad
american logic

you seem to have a higher opinion of GTA online shark card mega-whales than i do but that's fine, we'll see what happens.

You have to be retarded to belive this
The average normalfag has negative IQ they will buy the next gta woke or not

Yeah no shit. White men are the ones with power in society