Digimon Survive

I wonder what the big spoiler is.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 18-22-20 Home _ Twitter.png (598x735, 258.61K)

aw shit here we go, companies are finally realizing they can make people sign contracts to not spoil things past a certain point thus making even more unfinished games.

A 10 minute uncensored scene of Aoi getting knotted by Labramon

The game seems to be very story focused, without that there is no reason to play.

My guess is it's a major turning point in the game where if you already knew what happens than you would change every single answer you had for every multiple choice sequence as to better felicitate the outcome or attempt to fight against it.

It bothers me that they're trying to sell this for so much.

Attached: 1655826772755.jpg (846x464, 59.81K)

gib nsp

Attached: 8hsmey8kgiq81.jpg (1080x606, 117.83K)

They are asking. Nobody signed anything and it isn't a demand like Atlus. People can just completely ignore this as they have no obligation, restriction, or repercussion in doing so.

what are you buying Digimon Survive on?
>Switch

the game is already out retard, they literally didnt even send out review copies

It's primarily visual novel, the kind of thing people are content to watch a streamer play and not play themselves. They don't want people posting the ending so that people will buy it and find out for themselves.

atmosphere.

Attached: IMG-20210707-WA0018.jpg (681x905, 122.75K)

BRO

Attached: file.png (855x331, 55.88K)

I hope is not something gay like everything eing a dre or something.

>best buy says my game is preparing to ship
>eta is fucking Saturday
Fuck this. I'm going digital

Care to try that one again, Chief.

This ain't that bad. It's basically 'please don't be a dick'. It would have been worse if they did like Atlus with P5.

what the fuck

Attached: file.png (292x387, 132.07K)

It sounds like something big, it might even be as dramatic as Kiefer leaving your party in DQVII.

What's the problem here?

The price. No idea why, but it's expensive in this country. I get it for half price if I ship it from the UK or something.

Cool, will do, now put the Steam page up.

Is it actually sold by and shipping from Amazon directly at that price or is a 3rd party listing?

The fact that this hasn't even gotten leaked when every other remotely notable Switch game has tells you that it's going to bomb hard.

I'm buying it on Steam on the 29trh.

try getting a job

Switch but Amazon (or Bamco) fucked up my pre-order and now I don't want even know when or if is coming. (I might double dip with the PC version)

It's going to be spoiled within the hour.

or maybe because Digimon fans actually buy their games

its already been spoiled, people posted all the digimon in the last thread which is the only thing people care about

FUCKING PUTLERRRRRRRRRRR!

Why do they think they're special and their game shouldn't be spoiled like all other games? Fuck them.

A lot of people are reporting problems with Switch pre-orders specifically, I think they underprinted carts.

What the fuck are you talking about user? They just asking folks not to spoil it

Ps4/5

>can't buy the switch version at all on amazon
>gamestop and walmart both have the switch version as "out of stock"
>can't buy the game at all on bestbuy
wtf is going on

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-010315_Instagram.jpg (717x761, 54.05K)

Small stock maybe. Killed before release.