Dunkey hates it

>Dunkey hates it
It's over...

Attached: E2vZwVaDJbhLZpJo7Q10IyYo.jpeg.jpg (1024x1024, 168.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yc3Jo65Lct4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

keep saying it

Dunkey hates everything

don't know who that is, sounds like some negro

youtu.be/yc3Jo65Lct4

Dunkey is based?

KEKOLDRY IS BACK, BAYBEEE

Keep saying it

Its a shit game and cats are shit pets.

who fucking cares. eceleb shit is cancer

>i need an e-celeb to tell me what i think

Cat bros... not like this...

Bros... actual good dunkey review video?

He never said he hated it but he is 100% right that no one would give a shit about the game if there was no cat, and that the cornerstones they based the game around were poorly executed and makes stray an objectively bad game
>keep saying it

lol don't act like you don't know who he is

say it

Attached: PANZCGEQOZE5VCXK26TCPVHEXQ.jpg (580x330, 13.51K)

i absolutely have no fucking idea who this dude is

>no one would give a shit about the game if there was no cat
literally no one denies this yet there are still people who think thet are exposing some big truth by saying this

he likes tlou2

shit, you can't say c.uck? baka, imo this is retarded onions censorship

hello newfriend

he likes snoy games

he us a famous cockold that reviews games once in a while

>cuckey hates it
it is kino

donkey?
its a cat you fucking retard

So stray is popular and so we must hate it but we also have to hate dunkey too
What do I do

yeah this is one of the most faggiest of boards on Any Forums not even Any Forums will make you cringe as much as this bunch of fucking faggots

Shut the fuck up retard, cats are the best. Here's my cat, maybe its cuteness will change your way of thinking.

Attached: IMG_20210615_154141.jpg (2100x2800, 719K)

nice cat

I have enough room in my heart to hate both of them

>MY NAMES DUNKEY AND I TALK LIKE IM ADAM SANDLER FROM LITTLE NICKY BECAUSE I THINK ITS KINO SO DEAL WITH IT BUD
kek

Attached: 5435437452342.png (780x436, 209.53K)

He liked Inscryption so he has my eternal blessing

hes right on pretty much everything, nobody would give a shit about this game if not for the cat. Its not a good game. Animations are fine but a game should prioritize gameplay first and foremost

woah he's fucking right now let me offer my wife to a muscular nigger

It needs to be repeated for the average person

keep

I think when people say that they dont mean it as a big surprise but more as a question as in
>is it playing as a cat all it takes for a game to be considered good or be popular?
Its asking all of those people who give it stelllar reviews like 7/10 or above "okay you play as a cat, what else?", maybe to have them think more about what they felt when playing the game then just haha cat is cute.

I don't need to watch e-celeb cancer because I just pirated this 3 hours ago to form my own opinion and it is, in fact, shit.
Dedicated meow button and no dedicated jump button is the game you get by pandering to redditoid faggots.
You're better off getting a real cat and unofficially referring to him as Niggerman for the duration of your playthrough of the 2002 GameCube classic Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.
P.S. sneed and dilate.

Attached: 1649462230888.jpg (1024x1020, 143.08K)

Fuck Stray and fuck yo cat, fag

Attached: m6OeWV.gif (360x270, 1.12M)