GTA 6

AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUCK YOU ROCKSTAR I WAITED A WHOLE FUCKING DECADE FOR THE NEXT ONE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

FUUCK YOU FUCK YOU!@!!!

Attached: gta6.jpg (686x841, 100.39K)

>MC is out to destroy the caucasian patriarchy
brave, stunning, beautiful, and powerful

Hey as long as she's hot.
lmao of course she won't be.

they should have fixed the "every studio needs to work on the same megaproject" problem
they should have fixed the "allowing Zelnick to stick his hand up their ass and puppet them to milk GTAO until it shoots dust" problem
they should have fixed the "haven't released a fun game since 2010" problem

Why do Latinas age so quickly? Once they turn 20+ they look like aunties already

GTA 6 will be such a tremendous disaster it's not even funny anymore. Just sad.

>no Dan Houser
>no Lazlow Jones
soulless

Attached: Post-Op Van.jpg (1920x1080, 352.52K)

REVOLT, TIME FOR THE CIVIL WAR

Do gamers actually want this or am I just out of touch? Why would I wanna play as some beaner woman if I’m a white male irl? I just can’t imagine that many women play gta other than streamer whores

>they look like aunties already
like that's a bad thing

Blackrock, men dressed up as women, and minorities that do not play video-games want this.

BE MADE, THEY ARE PANDERING TO THE "WOKE" MOB.
GRAB YOUR GUN.

Imagine the SFM coomtent
MY BODY IS READY

Did you complained about San Andreas as a white-male?

Ok can I still kill prostitutes so I don't have to pay them this is a very important question

Why would you want to play greek nigga gigachad that's slaying gods, when you are a mutt loser irl

exactly what Any Forums needed, another thread about this shit

Press "X" to Suck Cock

Get a pale petite one, The brown beaner looking ones age like milk.

People who lack imagination cant play with characthers who dont resemble them.

Not him but I put a half hour into SA before dropping it because they did that insane thing PS2 Tomb Raider and the Wii Sonic game did where you have shit stamina and driving at the beginning and literally have to grind for better controls

there's 2 characters

>Do gamers actually want this or am I just out of touch? Why would I wanna play as some beaner woman if I’m a white male irl?
Uhhh...Nier automata?

Whens the last time you seen a r34 of a GTA girl, never did right

Get woke go broke is a huge cope that never stands up to scrutiny.

No I didn’t play that game because I’m not 100 years old or black

saw lots of gta online girls, the cassino boss

I thought Latinx was the politically correct term. What happened?