Vordt's Souls 3

>150 weapons
>whole game designed around using one weapon
Came to DS3 because bored of Sekiro, it's the same as Sekiro but with a big mace instead of katana.

Attached: vordt.jpg (1280x720, 109.87K)

someone pointed out that the mace looks like it has dandruff coming off of it and I gave up on my playthrough because of that.

why do people keep posting this youtube thumbnail?
are you guys too lazy to find the actual weapon icon?

how is the game with 150 weapons designed around one singular weapon you don't even get until you defeat 2 bosses exactly

It's kind of like how literally the only viable weapon in DS2 is the Blacksmith's Hammer.

Every enemy in the game has armor, meaning that objectively the only worthwhile weapon to use is just a fucking dumb one-handed mace you get for free from a chest in front of a blacksmith.

That's not the splitleaf

Why would you want to post the weapon without the big guy?

oh boy beat 2 early bosses to get the best weapon in the game
right that's why everyone says the rapier is op

>that's why everyone says the rapier is op
No, idiots who have no idea what they're doing say that. That's like saying you think that the wooden ladle is the best weapon because you just never thought to ever try anything else, so it must be.

Stupidest post in the thread, stop posting.

user, your entire life is a shitpost.

the rapier is pretty good though

For me it's the Black Knight's Sword

>bored of Sekiro
no such thing. you must be an utter subhuman.

>stand still and mash R1+L1

>beat 2 bosses to get the weapon
yes, which means the game is designed around using other weapons for some time, which means your original assertion is false, objectively. also you can choose to play suboptimally you know, only joyless retards metagame everything they play

oh no 1% of the game is designed to use starting weapons

For me it was the Dragonslayer's Greataxe

in what way is the game not designed around the use of all the weapons

Try magic and faith (not pyro) and see how bad designed dork souls 3 is

Umm DS2 is balanced around the Grand Lance

even ds2 after the nerf had better faith than ds3

my most played character in 3 is my STR/FAI build with the Lothric Knight GS. did loads of spear of the church pvp, catching roll spamming scrubs with lightning arrow. sounds like you're just a shitter who needs to wiki dive for the best stuff to beat the game

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_6sdDz58l4s.png (699x95, 110.52K)

Ah fuck, DS3. Objectively the best one. So many weapons to try out, so many builds.
This is why I'm still playing DS3 while Sekiro and Blooborne were one-time-only playthroughs for me.

>so many builds
lol

cope