He didn't finish Duckworth on Bilge on his first try

>He didn't finish Duckworth on Bilge on his first try

Kind of yikes t b h

Attached: apps.22594.14259921003952611.d6254d1e-ae87-4182-9727-87c55ff4df6c.jpg (300x300, 34.29K)

ok

>he didn't dropped it after 2 minutes
"le yikes", indeed.

Imagine being so stupid that you couldn't figure out how to play TPH lol

is this a stealth TPCampus hype thread? cause if so, I'm down for it. loved TPH even if 100%ing was a grind from hell

Fuck Grockle Bay.

It's a TPH/TPC thread for real homies.

I haven't been following TPC that much as I want it to surprise me when I play it. I just hope it's as comfy as TPH is.

Played this once and got bored of it within 20 mins because I realized the game just plays itself and isn't like Simcity 4 or prison architect where I could manage everything I wanted

>unlock gold certificates
>spam them in every room
>win game
yeah real hard to figure out *farts*

It's almost as if they made the first level easy so you can learn the basics of the game. What a novel concept, I hope more games adapt this idea.

>Imagine being so stupid
Oh, the ironing!

Got any tips for it?

Your hospitals must look as ugly as you're mum lmao

Play Project Hospital

I heard that's too autistic.

>I haven't been following TPC that much as I want it to surprise me when I play it.
Yeah same here. I know it exists and I probably saw a screengrab or three of it by this point, and that's about all I need to know.

>can pre-order TPC
>no release date
absolute jewery

>no release date
August 9th. Which coincidentally is my birthday. I know what my presents gonna be.

I just wish they would release the pre-order dlc so we can use the new items in TPH while we wait.

It is if you're into that sort of thing

>Build 20 GP offices
>Put doctors with lots of GP skills in them
>Long queues still line up at every one

Just let the fuckers die and your rep will drop u till it balances out again. Fucking bastard patients, fuck you!