Here's your 9 years of developement bro!

Scorn: 6 hours long playthrough

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-27-15-38-54~2.png (1440x2560, 1.59M)

elden ring ruined video games for me

Don’t have ADHD so we’re good

LMAO
EVEN FUCKING 7 DAYS TO DIE IS LONGER AND THAT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT HELL

I'll take quality over quantity any day

No idea what scorn is but. What is the recent meme of measuring quality with hours? I see it recently in video games (complaining that $50 game should have as at least XX hours of gameplay), movies (blockbusters like avengers having 3h) and even books (some people seriously believe that a good novel should have a lot of pages). Is it some young people mentality that I am too old to understand? I thought zoomers were supposed to have a short attention span.

>9 years
say it ain't so

Okay but will it be good

I'm not really bothered how long it is since I'll just be playing it on Game Pass.
Wouldn't buy it though for sure.

>Zoomers thing playtime = good games
It's people like you that are the reason so many games are so vapid and barren in actually engaging content and are instead bloated with tedious time consuming crap

If I'm spending that much money on a game then it either needs a good amount of content or be highly replayable. Especially in today's economy.

this shit is just agony reskinned, right?

The only 2 good horror games are the same length.

Attached: 146843F6-6215-43D0-B0B0-98794AF12EFC.png (316x316, 160.55K)

>elden ring ruined video games for me
sad truth. All I want is another massive world to explore with a decently challenging combat system.

The most legendary videogames go from at least 15 hours to 30 hours faggots

Outside of RPGS there’s no reason for a game to be more than 8 hours.

thats seem like a you problem. Its your own fault for buying games retard. Work of art can't be valued in such way.

name one that isn't bloated rpg.

Please tell me about these legendary games.
I need a laugh

Devs usually say a game will take double its actual length so expect the game to actually be 3-4 hours.

Eh its on gamepass, i won't lose much.

Don't care
Still consooom

Nothing inherently wrong with that.

Scorn looks weird and uncomfortable, so that sounds perfect

Zoomers want more content but then leave everything they consume half-finished

A chunk of a full size painting is not worth as much as a full size painting. Why did you even try to make that stupid argument?

Attached: file.png (758x493, 453.24K)

>ITT: manbabies learn what it's like to fund game development

Riveting