Tell me 10 games that are not shit on pc released in the last 10 years. You literally can't

Tell me 10 games that are not shit on pc released in the last 10 years. You literally can't

Attached: images - 2022-07-27T173409.156.png (302x167, 5.73K)

Heroes of the Storm

Tf2

but you can run shitty games with the best raytracing. that apparently matters more.

>Tell me 10 games that are not shit released in the last 10 years. You literally can't
FTFY

Starsector

Ghost runner

If you can't find the good games yourself that just means you have shit taste so there's no point in spoonfeeding you.

Factorio
Cruelty Squad
Rimworld
Ultrakill
Banished
Worker and resources soviet republic
Starsector
Parkitect
One Finger Death Punch

ahahaha
kekekekeke
oh man it too good, too rich
gross

Attached: RDT_20210814_0038433187396605245134298.png (723x891, 566.81K)

One Finger Death Punch 2
tropico 5
cities skyline
Darkest Dungeon

>RDT_20210814_003843318739(...).

Disco Elysium
DUNGEON ENCOUNTERS
Elden Ring
Factorio
Gremlins, Inc
Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar
Project DIVA MegaMix+
Koi-Koi Japan
Offworld Trading Company
One Finger Death Punch 2
Prey
Rain World
SHENZHEN I/O
Stationeers (still early access to be fair)
Tabletop Simulator
Thumper

Pathfinder 2

Yesterday a glow troll literally tried to argue that d&d clones were good and he was trying to explain that he doesn’t understand why boomers don’t like them after he was told that they are make-pretending their action and physics, for lack of actually giving players any kind of real action and physics. Then a bunch of other glow trolls chimed in and acted like yeah, those boomers are insane, lying, mentally ill, and schizophrenic, because what they are talking about isn’t real or possible.
These glowies talk shit and nothing stops them or bans them. They are on government computers and just chime into conservative topics where conservatives are sharing vital life saving health information and they just show up to cause any kind of shitstorm they possibly can. They especially get triggered when you are actually making fun of them and you look good while doing it because of actual good videogames that do have good combat and physics. Because all they want to play is literally muds, JRPGs, and text based visual novels.
They wouldn’t care if they were an Indian and had no electricity or anything. They just want to turn the lights off and go outside. Not even a thought further. They want to fuck their mother is how horny they are, and incest heathen babies is just not a big deal to them.

Attached: 01B21392-C07F-40C6-A358-2ECE1B165117.png (500x522, 144.1K)

I hate all forms of modern entertainment and even books are infected by shit creativity and modern themes of equality.

All shit

>fallout d&d clones
>the dark souls that uses worse hit boxes from dark souls 2 and enemy design onion ring
>that terraria 2d factory game
>weeb games
>that prey that isn’t based off the 2006 prey
>more weeb games

What are you even talking about user?
This is a thread about PC games.

Attached: bro.png (325x371, 228.59K)

Go away glowie troll.

all the touhous