Is anyone else noticing model pop-in in real life? Or is it just me?

Is anyone else noticing model pop-in in real life? Or is it just me?

Attached: frog.png (641x530, 246.67K)

The simulation is starting to breakdown, something big is coming

use an ssd

Node graph out of date. Rebuilding...

lower the shadows dumbass

Ever notice that the sky is slightly the wrong color? Yeah shit is about to collapse

>walking around a grocery store
>stop for a second to look at a shelf in an empty aisle
>start walking again
>bump into a person and drop my stuff
fucking broken ass simulation....

my cats do this shit constantly

I believe you're fainting.

Bros I think my game is bugged, I keep having the 36 °C heat debuff even when I walk into shade.

You're getting too far away from me and resources can't be spared to fully render that far out.

Ever hear little men running in your walls? They have very high peached voices and are really quick, well if you do I have to let you know, that YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL, IMMEDIATELY REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST MEDICAL FACILITY SO THEY CAN GIVE YOU YOUR "MEDS", THERE ARE NO TINY BEARDED MEN RUNNING IN YOUR WALLS IT'S JUST YOUR UNWELL MIND MAKING THINGS UP

no but the DoF is crazy without mods

Attached: 1636471975993.jpg (160x160, 7.4K)

Stop noticing things

>le indictments will be unsealed in a week! Trust le heckin plan!

Attached: 1619203105210.png (200x200, 57.45K)

2 more weeks, tranny.

>2 more weeks, tranny.

Attached: 1649461679271.png (426x309, 97.18K)

remember when everyone was saying trump was going to take over or become the shadow president. and it just didnt happen. makes me laugh everytime

Have you ever noticed that there are no pronouns in the constitution?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HELP ME SENECA FALLS

How do I turn off the post processing effects?
There's like an annoying tv noise like effect overlayed on the screen and it's driving me nuts

Just wanna remind you guys to clean your rooms. The government is using special dust technology to spy on you. The dust that accumulates are actually nanomachine sized cameras recording your every movement, they unleash it into the air through chemtrails, how else do you think this shit just appears out of nowhere?