Ywn feel this manly brotherhood again

>ywn feel this manly brotherhood again
What the fuck happened to this series ? Marcus fenix used to be an A tier character, I can't even find his Pepe version anywhere

Attached: images (26).jpg (540x540, 45.39K)

>What the fuck happened to this series ?

The 2000's ended.

GoW was fun but the characters was all shit

did you try looking up "marcus phoenix pepe" into google images

>Marcus fenix used to be an A tier character
lol
>What the fuck happened to this series
you became older but no wiser

>tell everyone to "go power rangers"
>everyone swaps to the generic Cog
it's the little things you miss.

Attached: 1545263290966.jpg (599x880, 120.86K)

>A tier character
lol what? The first gears is a great mp game but the story/characters aren't anything special.

>zoomers dont know how big gow was
it all went down in flames after 2 tho

I played the series since release and the only great game is 1. 2 is absolutely dogshit. The worst main series game by far.

Yes he was an A tier character back in the day
Yeah nothing came up
Did someone say that in a presentation or something?

Some of the beginning signs actually started with 3 inserting all those female characters. However it wasn't really until Gears 4 and Epic leaving the franchise behind that the shit started to hit the fan.

I am surprised people haven't tired of that gameplay a lot sooner though. Its literally just 50+% shotgun dueling shit. This I think explains the series decline more than anything else.

>Yes he was an A tier character back in the day
user marcus was barely a character to begin with. You really need to play more games. Or maybe you just have really embarrassing standards.

>inserting all those female characters.
That has nothing to do with the real problems of nu gears. What is with you schizos and women?

He had that badass aura user, he would say some stupid shit sometimes that came off as kino, I think that was more on the voice actor though. But I do think he was decent yes

>He had that badass aura user
And that's all it takes to be an A tier character? Sorry my dude that's a low low bar. Like what a literal child what say.

Yeah I'd say going from gears of war to simply GEARS was the beginning

would say i meant

Not just that you doofus but I'm obviously not writing a whole fucking paragraph because you didn't play the game
He was simple, clear and concise
Painful past, love story that's actually not cringe, even after all the death and carnage he still finds hope in the end
I ain't writing all that faggy shit I know it's true you have to play it user

>Not just that you doofus but I'm obviously not writing a whole fucking paragraph because you didn't play the game
I played gears 1 for at least a thousand hours. You can't actually articulate a reason so you're just going to try and blame me for not playing the game. What a loser.
>Painful past, love story that's actually not cringe, even after all the death and carnage he still finds hope in the end
So the most generic shit of all time? No wonder you want to drop this its fucking embarrassing.

Faggots and women invaded the industry

Attached: gettyimages-517647042-594x594.jpg (594x594, 27.11K)