If you won the lottery, what kinds of games would you buy? If you're a pirate, would you keep pirating games...

If you won the lottery, what kinds of games would you buy? If you're a pirate, would you keep pirating games? Would you buy some kind of gaming merchandise, or rare retro items?

Attached: 1200px-Mega_Millions_Lottery_logo.svg.png (1200x567, 145.76K)

I'd buy a fucking graphics card that doesn't greenscreen randomly. Fuck you Radeon gigabyte is shit fucking Gigabyte rx 5700 xt piece of shit fucking drooping in my case heavy fucking piece of shit cock trash

i started working, bought like 10 games total in a year, played only 5 of them and now im hoping that some games get released in the future. there is nothing i am looking forward to except for Darktide and im barely interested in that.

Same games as usual, just more of them. I might get into VR because even if it turns out to be a meme gimmick that I only use once, it's not like the wasted money matters.
>gaming merchandise
Mostly of it is gaudy plastic shit that I wouldn't want cluttering my house. Might commission a good blacksmith to forge me Vidya weapons I can cut shit in my backyard with.

I would just play the same games I play right now, I just wouldn't have to wageslave every day to enjoy them.

If I won the lottery my current habits wouldn't change at all. New PC every 5 years or so, pirate everything and never leave my room or talk to anyone.

I don't honestly think I'd spend that much on games.
I play Genshin, so I'd probably spend some getting a single five star to C6 like I've always wanted (Probably Kazuha or Eula if I had to make the choice.)

Outside of that, all of my winnings would go to paying off my student loans, getting actual healthcare, and buying a house for me and my wife. (Something small. I'd actually like living in a Tiny house, but my wife would never go for it. I wouldn't be comfortable in anything larger than a three bedroom/two bath.)

Beyond that, I don't really think here's anything huge I'm looking forward to. I'll get Spiderman when it comes out in two weeks, and I'm looking forward to Persona 5 Royal on PC as well. The Battle Network legacy collection is the only other game that comes to mind.

Attached: 1656770440311.jpg (1280x1919, 207.56K)

This. Plus I might actually get to play all the games I buy

I'm not sure the poverty mindset ever leaves you. I now have a solid job and keep advancing in my career, own a home, and have plenty in savings, yet I still labor over every $10 purchase and scoff at the idea of paying for anything at full price.

Naked Snake croc cap figurine. Venom Snake figurines. Solid Snake figurine in a box.
I do not care about other things.

Attached: 1645318199296.png (430x369, 129.72K)

The mega millions is nearing $1,000,000,000 and you're over here thinking about only spending like $500,000 in total.

Probably would start traveling for fighting game tournaments but that's about all that would change for me. I barely buy games anymore because modern games mostly suck ass.

I've been playing Powerball. Should I have been playing Mega Millions instead, all this time?

Attached: 1656651776789.jpg (1536x2048, 844.59K)

It's almost like no human on this earth needs more than that.

Assume we go full StarTrek and get replicators that can form anything at the atomic level.
Would you print a yacht or just use it to print your morning coffee while you live your life in simple comfort?

I actually worry about something like this.

You're right. WE would use them like that because we know what it's like to live without. What about someone that's not like us? What is there to take when you have the tools to get everything you've ever wanted without having competition for it? How do you oppress others when commodities can no longer be used to oppress?

I'd hire people to do fan translations. My first one? Segagaga.

Yep. Just keep in mind that Mega Millions has a less generous input buffer.

Two chicks at the same time.

>tfw live in a state without anonymous claims
My life would be ruined by every cretin even tangentially related to me crawling out of the woodworks to get a slice of the pie.

I think I would continue pirating games to be honest. The only games I end up buying are heavily discounted multiplayer ones because these are the ones my friends buy and they are as poor as me.

>Mega Millions has a less generous input buffer

Prease exprain.