I'm glad to see Rockstar is doing the right thing

I'm glad to see Rockstar is doing the right thing.

Attached: 2022-07-27 16_09_42-Jason Schreier on Twitter_ _Rockstar removed transphobic jokes from the most rec.png (782x479, 52.65K)

well half the community expected the next protagonist to be a reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

unironically making people angry and offended is what GTA is all about
you're just getting a taste of what rockstar has been doing to people you don't like for 20 years.
deal with it.

Cops and Crooks was literally the only fun thing in GTA4, but at least they are admitted George Floyd was a crook I guess

Rockstar hasn't made a single piece of good content since The Ballad of Gay Tony

Did you not watch Republican Space Rangers? Try to keep up and not just suck the cock of censorship.

Hopefully Rockstar gets a taste of something after some fellow walks into their HQ with an AR.

>unironically making people angry and offended is what GTA is all about
USED to be about

now they're circumcising themselves and removing anything remotely offensive
also, kill yourself leftoid

>I'm offended and angry by all this "censorship"
see?

Nobody is going to buy their new game, tranny. Especially not after the circumcision that is GTA online

>nonononono bro heres how cancelling an update is actually a good thing
People like you are a stain on the earth

Attached: 1658253025666903.jpg (211x282, 66.27K)

masculinity builds
femininity destroys

>i was only pretending to be retarded

I didn't say it was good or bad. The world has changed and now you're the side that's perpetually offended and outraged by everything.

feels good to have never been taken in with the rockstar hype

>The world has changed and now you're the side that's perpetually offended and outraged by everything.
lmao what kind of world are you living in? it's the left that is offended by everything

>circumcising
More like taking Hormone Blockers

I don't see the left bitching and moaning about a canceled update or a female protagonist in gta 6.

finally

Attached: Screenshot 2021-06-27 at 13.59.41.png (1014x804, 826.55K)

You can literally be hurt with words, cunt.

Attached: 1618339968443.jpg (1200x1009, 206.55K)

The left complains far far far far far more than the right does.

This whole 'spit on your audience' thing has never worked out well though.

THE FIRST
PLAYABLE
LATINA WOMAN

IN MODERN ROCKSTAR HISTORY

OH
MY
GOD
IM GONNA BUY FIVE COPIES!!!

I don't see anybody bitching and moaning about a female protagonist in GTA6.

More concerning, corporations actually listen to the left's complaints. Partially because of ESG scores and HR departments, partially because of leftists in the companies. Also to some extent it probably is because leftists complain more and make a bigger deal out of things.

Honestly if it wasn't for the Woke Crap I'd be excited to see what kind of whore outfits I could put her in.

Them bitching and moaning are why those things happened in the first place

Just be glad he didn't say latinx

So, are they implying that killing people and stealing their cars is fine but only when the criminal respects the pronouns of the victims? What? I'd like to see new pozzed manhunt just for the sake of it.

Remember when the only people that seethed over GTA were right wing faggots? Rockstar pretty much told them to fuck off and continued on.
Now that the game is triggering left wing faggots, Rockstar changed their entire culture.
What could it mean?

Exactly. Except maybe for the female protagonist. I would be willing to bet that's been the plan since GTA5 was finished.

I love the neoliberal world order

Attached: the democratic party.png (604x663, 548.92K)

They wont let you dress up like a whore in GTAO either, despite having playable females.

satanist fucks

Faggot why should I not be pissed at the removal of content from the game and cancelation of upcoming content only because of muh fee fees

Attached: 0D5DBFD5-2004-4F1C-ADDF-BA2EA46D20C1.gif (471x479, 1.5M)

Peak
Woah... are you serious? I don't play online games so I've never experienced GTAOnline.

I'm sure. No one would give a shit but it's all clearly PC motivated

I love how they sneak in the qualifier "modern"

Attached: 1639540524297.jpg (1024x768, 285.6K)

Yeah, making people angry that hated the games to begin with. Which I suppose will now be half of their former audience.

Cops and Crooks was an amazing game mode from GTAIV, I was hoping that GTAV expanded on it along with adopting other multiplayer modes from IV.

Instead GTAV had shitty boring game modes like TDM, Heists, and Racing. The freemode was more worse. You had to pay for cars that you blew up. Heists is a boring chore, you do linear fetch quests and it has cool downs.

neoliberalism is a meaningless term