So how the fuck did they do it?

So how the fuck did they do it?

Attached: l4L73TU9UomgxrcZRwJV8af8.png (1024x1024, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJpMoGZXNBo
youtube.com/watch?v=VwBKHkqcHxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it actually good?
saw the robocop game then saw they made this, is there hope for robocop?

It was a good game.
Just a shame they didn't have a bigger budget.

>is it actually good?
For a AA game from the same guys that made that fukken Rambo game? Yeah it's actually pretty decent for it's price.

It actually makes me confident that they'll make a good Robocop game.

because they actually LIKED the franchise and they were humbled after the disastrous Rambo game and learned from their mistakes

if the difference between the upcoming Robocop game and Terminator Resistance is as great as the level of improvement between Rambo and Terminator Resistance, Robocop will be the greatest game ever made

it's a shooter that feels very early 2000's in a good way
you'll probably get about 12-20 hours out of it depending on how much you want to explore and if you want to get some of the alt endings/collectibles
some parts of it are low budget but at the same time the devs clearly cared for the source material and made a game that fits very well into T1/T2 and delivers on the future war aspects in most ways
i still have to go back and play the dlc one day

pretty much this.

How the fuck does some literally who small polish dev keep getting the rights to such major IPs like Rambo, Terminator and Robocop? Are they really considered that minor these days?

It's basically a far cry game with all useless fat trimmed. A 6/10 with extra points added on for how well they use the Terminator license. Easily the best piece of Terminator media since T2 and it's not even close.

If you are a fan of Terminator it's like the 3rd movie that should have been

It's basically what Salvation should have been honestly.

Ignore the shills, it's a shit game, the jank isn't good jank, it's just dogshit broken design

>tfw no Jennifer gf

youtu.be/bJpMoGZXNBo

Attached: artwork.terminator-resistance.3840x2160.2020-11-11.45.jpg (3840x2160, 2.72M)

kys

Attached: 954740_screenshots_20191128204028_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331.07K)

Baste, Jennifer is top tier. It's why I can never pick the go back in time ending.

>It's why I can never pick the go back in time ending.
It's no canon any way. Kyle Reese it the one who should go back, not Jacob

user, the back in time ending was you going back in time as the Stranger to save yourself not to save Sarah Conner.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwBKHkqcHxU

Kino.

Attached: large-1953621725.jpg (1920x1080, 174.18K)

One thing I didn't like was how small arms become useless almost instantly. Like once you get enough ammo for the M16 and you grab a shotgun there's almost no reason to use small arms. The ammo goes into irrelevancy even further once you get a plasma rifle.

Oh right, I forgot.
I didn't choose it because fuck it, it's different timeline, not my problem(depends how you look at time travel) and I preferred to be with Jenifer as well.

Also I was happy that I saved everyone on the first time I played.

OK shill

Those IPs aren't exactly doing gang busters these days. I imagine it's not too difficult.

It's good mid-tier stuff. But you need to like the Terminator franchise to really get into it.

I played it before the massive update, and still liked it.