AYO MR. WHITE WE CAN'T BE SLINGING CRYSTAL IN CAESAR'S LEGION TERRITORY NO MORE! COMBO GOT CRUCIFIED!

AYO MR. WHITE WE CAN'T BE SLINGING CRYSTAL IN CAESAR'S LEGION TERRITORY NO MORE! COMBO GOT CRUCIFIED!

Attached: Fallout+New+Vegas+Launch+Party+Arrivals+Svz3Bdn6SqUx.jpg (650x1024, 139.12K)

hah

Some little kid rolled up on him and said "Degenerates like you belong on a cross," before crucifying him on the spot. NCR said it was some kind of initiation ritual

oh right there's going to be a movie or something

>All of them, Motor runner. Cook-Cook, Violet, Duke, Driver Nephi. As is your right hand man, Daniel.

Attached: gus.png (937x573, 687.34K)

I am not crazy! I know she swapped those invoice numbers! I knew it was 2279. One after Bitter Springs. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. She - she covered her tracks, she got that courier from Goodsprings to lie for her. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? She's done worse. That Legion raid! Are you telling me that a a squad just happens to know our location like that? No! She orchestrated it! Jeannie May! She sold my wife to the *Legion*! And I didn't save her! And I should have. I let her take me into her motel! What was I thinking? She'll never change. She'll never change! Ever since she was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep her hands out of the human trafficking business! But not our May! Couldn't be precious May! Stealing them blind! And he gets to be the motel owner? What a sick joke! I should've shot her when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop her!

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 46.19K)

Breaking Bad is cringe now

BrBa was always cringe.

DA HOUSE CAN SOCC ME

Combo... which one was that again? The one who won the lottery or something?

retards dislike anything that's good enough to garner mainstream interest. Shut up, incels. Not everything has to be a cult classic niche

man this meme isnt funny but i always like the characterization. good pasta

It's not the show itself that's cringe, it's the mouth-breathers who watch it and unironically think Walt is the good guy

How is this possible? New vegas was released before breaking bad

>THANK YOU XBOX

Attached: 1656932941788.png (1100x110, 17.1K)

I had to watch sopranos a second time before I finally realized Tony was the villain

>looks like the courier escaped certain death again
>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I watched it when it was actually airing at the height of its popularity though. it's still cringe, as are most things you like in high school. I mean, you dont like marvel and star wars shit anymore right?

yous a weak ass nigga, benny

Attached: 1637047479519.jpg (480x360, 8.59K)

I liked star wars until I saw the 7th movie in theaters. what a joke

>THAT'S RIGHT, GO BACK TO FREESIDE COCKSUCKA'

Attached: l38.png (1077x822, 1.21M)

THAT'S RIGHT COCKSUCKER, GO BACK TO GOODSPRINGS

Attached: Jimmy McGill Turns into a House.jpg (826x499, 36K)

Imagine Mr White getting pressed at the gates of white run

>Waltuh...

Attached: 38849450631.png (736x429, 432.77K)

____y Pete

Attached: pete.jpg (469x640, 34.01K)

Slutty

Sneedy