I'm a brainlet. So in the end, who was the murderer?

Attached: file.png (157x150, 55.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/lnzdHQc/erikantrice-manifesto-pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me

Battler.

She killed billions

Attached: 1445978278707.png (589x564, 424.64K)

There was no murderer, it was MAGIC

Kanon an George in the games

Only George in reality

Attached: 2332o.png (889x3011, 2.92M)

The murderers were those who had no love.

honestly?
it makes sense

A fucking bomb

naturally makes sense

Battler confirm that Magic is just another way to see a real life event and Ikuko = Yasu is the only way to explain every single meta-scene wiuth a counterpart in reality.

end of episode 7 showed the truth

How do Will's explanations in EP7 correspond to your theory? They pretty much directly confirm Shkanon.

Gohda fed them all tiny food bombs.

big bomb and a bunch of idiots

here bro

remember read the manifesto
docdroid.net/lnzdHQc/erikantrice-manifesto-pdf

Attached: qe1814).png (1702x1648, 420.55K)

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land of Ciconia Phase 2

Attached: gohda is the real culprit.jpg (1240x336, 85.76K)

IIRC wasn't it implied that it's different in each episode but with the same mastermind. Most of the time Yasu either directly kills people, or indirectly pits others against each other by revealing themselves and coaxing the collaborators with promises of gold before offing them as well. In episodes where one of the personalities of Yasu "die" they're just hiding (one extra "slot" permitted by red words due to semantics), and in the cases where they're actually dead the bomb will wipe everyone out anyways. It's never really made clear which one actually happened, unless one of the timelines that Bernkastel showed Ange was the correct interpretation: i.e. adults killed everyone or Battler's family killed everyone, and considering Ange BSOD's over the truth it's arguably one of those or something akin to them. From Ange's perspective at least Eva and Battler surviving is canon.

MAGIC ISN'T REAL, FAGS.

Attached: chadler forma de calvo.png (660x1182, 313.92K)

>From Ange's perspective at least Eva and Battler surviving is canon.
That's not Ange's perspective, that's one part of the actual truth. Regardless of what happened in the catbox, Battler and Eva both made it out alive, even if Battler is brain damaged. Everything else is theory.

Yeah, I just meant to say what happened in Ange's timeline. If you consider the meta-level alternate reality stuff with Bern and co. to be real as well.

Erika is my wife