What? You DON'T have a Postal thread right now?

>What? You DON'T have a Postal thread right now?

Attached: Postal Dude.png (639x639, 260.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unhook.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel bad for you OP. Here you are wanting to talk about a game, and instead no one wants to discuss it with you and instead just have shit on the board. This site has fucking plummeted in quality.
To your OP, I think a game like Brain Damaged shows how important the mundane tasks are to what makes Postal 2 special. The absence of the "To-do" list hurts the soul of Brain Damaged. Which that doesn't even get into how cucked the humor is.

reddit-tier edgyness

just beat the base game + apocalypse weekend for the first time in years. the expansion kinda sucked desu but god damn does the base game hold up. im excited to play paradise lost since i missed it on release. is postal 4 worth a torrent?

>pyrocynical makes a video about whatever
>that thing gets spammed on Any Forums the next day
dilate and kill yourselves pyro trannies

is this "reddit" in the room right now?

>Hi there, can you shitpost in this thread?

is 4 fixed yet

Brain damaged was surprisingly good, wish it had more levels.
However, the first patch they did after launch broke it and now I get black screen everytime I try to start it just like with postal 4... rip.

Well, you seem to keep track of some e-celeb content.
unhook.app/

Kinda want another horror-like game like Postal 1. And no, Hatred doesn't count.

the only way to fix 4 is to erase the fucking game and start from scratch

Thats was funny.. In like 2003, let it die man

its annoying
>pedo furry makes a video about some show or movie
>said show/movie gets spammed for a week on Any Forums

>has 0 moments that make you laugh
At least nobody got offended this time

Attached: Postal-4-Banner.jpg (1280x720, 250.77K)

Postal 4 is reddit garbage.

Who could be responsible for this post?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x575, 132.6K)

Brain Damaged was good as a spinoff. I had fun with it. It isn't trying to a be a traditional Postal game, but it's different enough where I enjoy it. Plus I get to kill furries so it's game of the year

I didn't even know Pyro played Postal when making this thread. Why are you obsessed with e-celebs, nigger?

Same. Closest I can think of is Hotline Miami, but that isn't really horror. It is pretty surreal though.

4 may be mediocre, but at least it's not postal 3! hahaha

How the fuck no one else tried to make a modern day Postal but even edgier?
I mean real world is even clownier than Postal 2 but there's still so much untapped potential for satire

>How the fuck no one else tried to make a modern day Postal but even edgier?
They did. It was called Hatred. It was very controversial and was briefly banned from Steam.

Of course it isn't, it exists after all.

Hatred was too straightforward. It wasn't disturbing as Postal 1, it wasn't funny and offensive as Postal 2, it was just edgy and not very fun. I think i even forgot that it was controversial at all until you mentioned it.

wait until (if they ever do, the lazy fucks) they actually finish the game before torrenting p4

Hatred was just Postal 1 without the nuance. It took the stereotypical school-shooter trope and ran with it.

postal god coming through, step aside

Attached: postal god.jpg (1680x1050, 479.41K)