Once upon a time, gaming wasn't gay as fuck

and full of fags & marxist bs.

Attached: ppigs-uxb.jpg (1267x907, 958.21K)

Japanese gaming isn't full of that shit and they actually make good games as well.

Tired bait.

Not even bait. Do you even know what the game is being advertised in OP's pic? Go play Psycho Pigs UXB and tell me it isn't a pile of shit.

I think a lot of the changes that have happened to society are a result of education praising movements and the idea of "making a difference". A bunch of people saw literally nothing going on (in their own area, mind you) and decided to fight against what already worked. All of their so called progress is for their own sake, and it just demoralizes everyone who doesn't care about it. Escapism is escapism.

t. op is gay

>most video games are published by giant for-profit corporations
>workers in the video game industry do not control the means of production
>most of them aren't even in a fucking union
>gaming is "full of marxist bs."

Explain.

>remember when game devs weren't a bunch of marxists?
no

it wasn't gay as fuck, it was for fucking nerds, get the fuck out of here

you have to be 18 to post here

I don't really like being treated like a horny retard.

>Any Forums: WAAAAAAAAH WHY ARE GAMES SO GAY AND WOKE NOW
>also Any Forums: A FEEEMALE? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: well would ya look at that.jpg (252x206, 9.17K)

"Marxism" means "thing I don't like" in retardspeak.

For OP, this means cheap titillation used to distract you from shitty gameplay.

Attached: mass effect a 32317 1.jpg (624x352, 41.04K)

Still is, fag. Only casuals think otherwise.
Couldn't find my casuals comic, so have some skeleton jelly instead.

Attached: 1533852474838.jpg (780x4280, 1.1M)

don't worry bro, mass effect 1 and other games still have a fucking awkward stiff sex scene if that's really what you're into. shit, look into cyberpunk if that's your thing, you get to see the stiffest, most awkward sex and the weirdest fucking tits in your life. i mean, you're not gay, right?

this comic is kino
who made it? is there more?

Who is the model?

Are we going to pretend that Any Forums wouldn't call that woman a tranny a thousand times and make a bump-limit thread about female chin shapes?

I know user, these private companies driven by PR and profit are just too Marxist now.

Attached: psp white power.jpg (535x299, 20.83K)

No idea, it's been around here forever but I never really bothered to look into it. It's just a cool little story to me.

what did they mean by this

marxism is post-hoc rationalization for government control. corporations in corporatism like that because they basically are the government. so big business hypes communism for profits