CREATE A
>gets dementia
HOPE THAT SHALL
>wheeze laughs manically for an entire minute straight
OUTSHINE ALL
>commits suicide
DESPAIR
>bad luck was good luck in disguise so chiaki takes the fall

Attached: NagitoKomaeda.png (316x316, 85.47K)

Yeah, I'm thinking kino.

Absolutely based individual how did they do it lads?

Attached: 1474033153648.png (960x560, 427.32K)

i can fix him

hopeman is peak wildcard, hes the highlight of 2 and i wish more stories adapted that style of character half aswell as spike did nagito

Attached: Nagito5.png (500x500, 168.1K)

>ruins an entire generation of women
pssh nothin personel kid

Attached: bc5462a4c2ec0377a90fa818d9f1311b.jpg (612x560, 58.76K)

His trial was easily the best in 2, and maybe even the series

Nothing tops it, shame the rest of 2 was so mediocre that V3 still ended up beating that game.

I would say 2 is the most quotable with the best voice acting since it's so hammy
>I'm telling you, that little BITCH is definitely the killer!
>Hope, despair... do whatever you want! It's not my problem!

Which was it for you fags?
>Meat on the bone
>Gravel in swimsuit
>Camera angle
>Octagon spot

For me it was gravel and the camera angle. I was able to figure out meat on the bone after a few attempts and I brute-forced octagon spot.

Also >""""improved"""" hangman's gambit

Attached: 1658289551186.png (150x206, 48.98K)

Helps a lot that he's one of the few instances in the series where the antagonist actually has the least of subtlety when it comes to how he relates to the story's themes. His autism with the status quo of Hope VS Despair as copium for the shitty talent he got cursed with makes some really good contrast with Hajime's hope for his own future in huge part coming from the despair of starting out from the most unremarkable position possible.

Camera angle is still most retarded response as to why you could confirm the identity of the killer.

Attached: 1627751902551.png (853x676, 104.01K)

Gravel in swimsuit. It’s fucking stupid and would be the last thing to use with all the open holes rather than filling the fish tank

Gravel and octagon spot
I got meat on the bone myself but I understand how so many people got hung up on it

>Japanese technopop kicks in
BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO

Attached: 163-1634620_monokuma-laughing-hd-png-download.png (860x1624, 186.43K)

2 might be the weakest case wise, but i think it has the best cast, VA, and dialogue/jokes

Attached: berleezy.jpg (2148x1248, 486.92K)

That's kind of how I see THH

THH had my favorite ambience though, it was way more spookier being in a trapped school compared to the other 2 games

>playing with dub voices

I will never understand the appeal of the soft spoken white haired prettyboy who has gay tension with the MC kind of character.

It's legit good in dr2

Yeah, same

Fujo's fucking love him. Seriously, type nagito into google and one of the first things that comes up is ship shit

half the cast in THH feels expendable, they basically just stand there and do nothing while the only three characters who matter do all the work

Attached: 1549669087385.gif (640x360, 3.43M)

His motives are complex.

DR has a shitload of fujos and I think that Hopeman is mostly responsible for it

What went so fucking wrong bros?

glad that women get their own "villain who is loved by the fanbase for being an edgy-nihilistic one liner machine" to base their whole personality around

Attached: Kefka-ffvi-ios-final.png (254x255, 23.61K)