I can fix her

I can fix her.

Attached: angela.png (1920x825, 1.83M)

You can't save a person from depression if they're unwilling to be rescued, you can only ease the pain to try and help keep them in this world a while longer.

I'd never kill...myself

user... she begged to be rescued... James just didn't have the stones for it. Also the
>You see it too? For me, it's always like this.
line is probably the hardest hitting mental health related thing I've seen in a video game.

I can mess her up even further.

Attached: DEVILISH.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>wanting her dad and brother's used goods
no thanks, bro

>No ending where James saves and marries Angela so he, her, and Laura can become a happy family and help each other

Trash

Attached: Silent Hill 2 1445355866184-2.jpg (1024x768, 85.71K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: sh2.jpg (1153x588, 71.99K)

She'd bite your dick off.

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (321x322, 24.51K)

>getting involved with a mentally ill woman

Attached: 1658038265438.gif (1200x1200, 2.73M)

The problem with that is that a truly depressed person doesn't know if he or she wants to be rescued. Their mind is so blank that it's pretty much pure luck that at some point they happen to feel a little bit better and see things differently.

CHOOSE

Attached: Silent Hill Girls.png (1500x2024, 3.17M)

Anyone that chooses anyone other than Cybil is a fucking idiot.

>Not Cheryl
>Not Lisa
>A fucking cop

Attached: gays.jpg (329x399, 44.03K)

>In SH1 in "Good Ending Plus" Harry saves Cybil and there's a strong implication that they ended up together as a married couple and started taking care of Heather together
>Cybil doesn't appear in Silent Hill 3 as Heather's mother and isn't even mentioned once
>Team Silent members used to mention how "Good Ending Plus" in SH1 is not the canon one and Cybil dies
>The novelizations of Silent Hill 1 made the "Good Ending Plus" where Harry saves Cybil and escapes with her and Heather the canon one
>Cybil STILL doesn't appear as Heather's mother in the novelization of SH3 because that would have required too many changes to the story
>All the first trailers for SH3 showed a carousel wheel in Amusement Park where Harry saved Cybil in SH1, suggesting that it's a potentially important place tied to Heather's childhood
>SH3 comes out and Heather just fights with the memory of Allysa in that location without even any flashbacks or interactions related to her or the place itself and just leaves afterward

I'm still so mad. My boy Harry ending up with his cool, cute, hot police lady waifu was just way too much to ask from Team Silent apparently. I remember when I played SH3 for the first time and I naturally expected Heather's stepmother to be 100% Cybil seeing how Heather dyes her hair blonde and has a short hairstyle just like her. My disappointment after finishing the game was immeasurable.

Attached: Silent Hill 1 Cybil 161612-1.png (1500x975, 1.43M)

You can't even fix yourself.

>and there's a strong implication that they ended up together as a married couple and started taking care of Heather together
Uh, what? You're projecting an awful lot from the mere fact they're standing next to each other and looking at a baby at the end of the game.

ENTER

Attached: ch_michelle1.jpg (1374x773, 588.45K)

what's wrong with Eileen?

Canonically a slut.

I think it's implied because Cybill and Harry are standing exactly in same poses like Harry and wife in the intro, kinda like it's just going around. But i think it was just supposed to be a pottery thing