Another tlou2 incoming

another tlou2 incoming

Attached: CC48A8DD-E647-44C4-B1A6-3424CC4EC3B6.jpg (595x710, 127.17K)

It's Latinx bigot

Something you’ll hate without playing to feel like you fit in?

based and will now play your game

Attached: 1037816482.jpg (413x459, 162.44K)

you tell em , pedro! nothing like a good messiah complex to start the day!

>latina female
Isn't that redundant?

dropped

Latinas can also be men bigot

sure

I fucking love Latinx. It's dumb, unnecessary and the fastest way to piss off a large group of spics.

>another tlou2 incoming
That's great, TLOU2 is one of my favorites.

>Why can't you just be quiet and eat the garbage like the rest of us, loser

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE NEW GAME MAN. IM TIRED OF THESE FAGGOTS FIGHTING BECUSUE OF THEIR JEWISH AGENDAS AND THEIR HUBRIS BEING BROKEN.

Attached: 1658880914303027.jpg (1600x1600, 145.28K)

Wasn't this shit in those leaks a while back?

Because none of them identify with that bullshit, it's a fake term made up by some retarded white lefty cunt.

Fuck yes, I hope she's a giant fucking bitch. Unironically i've been asking for this, but I now hate this looking further because they said they're toning down all of the fun raunchy jokes the GTA franchise is known for. Let's hope they still make some fun humor.

Has anyone looked up if it was a Jew that made the term yet?

>Frat boy culture created some of the most popular vidya of all time
>better get rid of that lolol

What's that? You say you want the comedic influence of media superstars like Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah making partisan political jokes? Say no more!

If she's hot then it's fine.

Except almost nobody will care because 90% of people just want a sandbox and the online mode.

why wouldn't you, you're a rockstar shill?

The recent leaks have deducted that (one of) the ending credits song is Kate Bush Wuthering Heights
Make of that what you will

Bring back Cesar Vialpando as one of the characters who is treated with actual respect and I'll be fine

>if i can coom to it then its fine despite it being shit