Streamers need to wear masks or show proof of vaccine to receive payment on twitch. I don't give a shit about covid...

Streamers need to wear masks or show proof of vaccine to receive payment on twitch. I don't give a shit about covid, but I was to make their lives annoying in any way possible.

Attached: ETVJ0ktUEAA1v3Z.png (1200x809, 1.11M)

why would they wear mask indoors

why would they need to do that if they’re pretty much neets all day?

Attached: 17B795CB-96D3-4F82-BC3B-0C57D94F3B91.jpg (748x746, 126.66K)

Show solidarity and "normalizing" wearing masks or some bullshit. I don't care, Black Rock can make up any excuse.

yea no that sounds retarded

Exactly, so streamers should suffer it.

Get over it.

>triggers cons so badly their temper tantrum about him winning makes international news

Biden Derangement Syndrome is real.

not sure what I'm supposed to see here.

Even the weather isn't safe from being sensationalized.

Stop asking questions, goy! You don't want to trigger the Bad Goy Alarm!

Ich bin törke xDdddxx

moron

it's amazing that righties will support the continued funding of the literal armed force designed to use violence to keep people under control then shit their pants over masks because "they're trying to control us"

>he thinks the weather was never sensationalized before
You must be 18 to post here

They should show proof of mutilated penis instead

Give me a (You) if you agree

To be fair, that was usually during hurricane season.

Source: my ass

OP is saying that he wants this to be the twitch policy, not that is currently is, he's just shit and phrasing stuff clearly

Attached: 1624384674206.jpg (772x767, 151.81K)

Did you lose your job to covid and are jealous of streamers earning more than you without the need of a clothshot or what?

Evidence?

>Did you lose your job to covid and are jeal-ACK

Attached: 8AB17B0B-EE6F-4A53-8BE8-43AC2BAF2DC1.jpg (553x555, 43.59K)

Cope

There isn't a heat map (colors) in the first image at all, so this comparison doesn't really work.

I look and think like all the caricatures people hate in their mind. I am the chudface and the acking tranny and eveyrthing else. I am schizo btw if that matters

>Biden Derangement Syndrome
>it's another "lefty tries to adapt a well working right wing meme for their purposes" episode

uhh yeah that's the point

>chudface
>acking tranny
>schizo
Just mention you're a jew next time, much shorter to say and everyone gets the message.

It's amazing that leftists will support uncontrolled immigration, non-citizens being allowed to vote, disarmament, giving tax-funded benefits to non-citizens over the people that pay for them, and the chemical castration of prepubescent children.