Get godtier luck with an amazing run

>get godtier luck with an amazing run
>go into locked door
>all my item and stats reroll into random shit

why.

Attached: 1618877189_the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth.jpg (640x340, 17.2K)

>walk into dice room
>learn that it rerolls you
>next time don't walk into dice room
it's that easy

stop crying here at 4gayyel, go back in game use your tears as powerup, or just jerk off your mums 14inch futa cock and spray your face with her jummy cummings, yuo wouldn't understand the power you feel with an 18inch rod up your ass, that's true fear and tears, pussies like you wouldn't ever survive the rapings i've gotten by women in minecrfat.

how do i know if it's a dice room. is it by having two key locks on it

Attached: carolina-salas-isac.jpg (1920x1080, 176.38K)

>get godtier luck with an amazing run
>suddenly floor with curse of the blind
>item in item room is shard of glass

Attached: d14.gif (500x275, 2.1M)

Steak status: Chewed

it's red and there's a giant dice on the floor. dual key rooms are either dice rooms or storage rooms.

The doors are indicated pretty well, also it only rerolls you once you stand closer to the middle of the room aka on the dice part of it. The number of the die also indicates what it'll roll, learn that and it could even save you by random chance. Biggest annoyance is when there are items on the floor since it's close enough to reroll still, bomb them away to pick them up if you know how to push bombs well.

the trick is to use curse of the blind as a free planetarium chance, never pick up items with curse of the blind unless:
1. you can cancel the pickup (by using void in the middle of the animation for example)
2. you know for sure that it won't be a bad item (boss pool for example)
3. you are so strong that it does not matter
4. you don't give a fuck

dice room doors are red, like the room itself
the best dice room type you can get is the one with 5 pips, which allows you to reroll the current floor, allowing you to get additional items and a devil/angel room if you didn't have luck the first time around

Dice rooms only activate when you walk into the dice symbol in the center. They also have a little icon in them indicating what they do.

Jesus christ stop being a fucking spastic. I've never accidentally rerolled, there's plenty of movement room until you reroll. Do you also hit the spikes accidentally when going into sacrifice room?

Bitch

You have to step on the damn giant dice floor before the effect actually activates.

You have much to learn. That was an easily avoidable mistake.
ultimately as tedious and awful as it can sometimes get, the game is shockingly worth it

Attached: file.png (991x630, 540.68K)

Poor poor user. You have to willing walk on the gigantic fucking dice to roll your shit. You know you did it. Dont act like it was completely out of your control

It's okay you're still learning. Same thing happened to me when I went into a dice room the first time. Was super fucking confused lmao

The marks on the room give a hint of what each floor dice does, don't walk into it without looking at the pips on the floor. I'm pretty sure the external item descriptions mod tells you what each floor dice does too.

Attached: 1642970850151.png (655x419, 25.17K)

did you actually do all 3 savefiles or did you just copypaste one 2 times

The latter, one dead god is fucking enough. If I REALLY want the "rush" of unlocking shit like Generosity, the Forgotten, or any Delirium unlock again, I guess I can start a new file.

lulz

i don't think anyone is insane enough to do jacob and esau unlocks 3 fucking times.

What do you bet that Kilburn forgets to enable Tainted character, Ascent and/or Mother daily runs in his self-imposed final update even though he expressly talked about wanting to add them