If you ever have to grind in a JRPG, you are not playing it correctly...

If you ever have to grind in a JRPG, you are not playing it correctly. Anytime someone says that a game is 'grindy' they are hiding their incompetence at learning the systems and mechanics.

Attached: 229.png (491x487, 409.65K)

play old nes jrpgs and try saying that again

I want Iris to grind my ribs into pulp.

To be fair sometimes the mechanics and systems are ass like The 7th Saga.

NES role-playing games were almost all influenced by CRPGs. The JRPG genre did not actually hit its stride until arguably the late Super Nintendo / early PC-98 era. I think it is duplicitous to act like Dragon Warrior and Crystalis are at the same level of polish and mechanical synergy of modern JRPGs.
Again, not a JRPG. Though you are correct.

Attached: h0syy4wm5sl01.jpg (614x491, 54.5K)

Counterpoint, normalfag triangle games (square,atlus, nintendo) games CAN be grindy as shit.
The problem is these faggots only ever play those, in the end almost everything westoids complain about jrpgs come from playing shitty normalfag triangle games.

The only times where I feel like I've had to grind in the Nep games was for the Noire fight in RB1 and those fucking robots after you recruit her.
Also Nep is my wife and I love her.

I was amazed when I started taking advantage of everything in RB1 and managed to steamroll through the entire latter half. It's a legitimately difficult game, Fairy Fencer F can also be quite brutal towards newbies.

Yeah, Nepgear's game and all the ones that come after feel way easier than RB1. Guess it just comes from the PS3's Nep's bullshit.

Okay cool, now try to actually play jrpgs other than final fantasy like monark.

Nobody's playin that shit chief

>Didnt play jrpgs
>Talks about jrpgs
Everytime

Does Any Forums still use her?

You are half right, most Famicom games need grinding but modern ones don't.

Attached: Don'tBeABilly.png (999x1017, 721.22K)

based

She looks like she rapes lolis.

She rapes everyone!

But does she rape player-kun?

Yes, in both her forms.

This is how they should be designed, but there really is no solution but to grind in some games. DoHna DoHna is the one that comes up in recent memory.

Attached: fibwgjokduj71.jpg (466x659, 93.06K)

My share rod hasn't been tainted with Iris Heart's juices, so I'm safe. Then again there WAS that nice dream I had...

good

Attached: 7c2.png (240x262, 115.12K)

I've seen people define "grinding" as anything other than the bare minimum number of fights required by the story.
Killing enemies while going through a dungeon, doing sidequests, any single thing that the game doesn't force you to do is allegedly "mindless shitty grinding"

That's modern westoid gamers for you, they will speedrun the game with while alt-tabbing to a guide because they don't play to enjoy games, they play to shitpost memes about the game and "win" internet arguments by claiming they played something.