It's fun with friends

>It's fun with friends

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000616040206[1].jpg (598x979, 43.07K)

>it's a good game
>just not a good [name of the series it's part of] game

Attached: 1580676528157.png (990x681, 298.79K)

Whenever reviewers say that it really is a giant red flag that the game is shit. Walking down a sidewalk is fun with friends. Sitting in an empty room with no windows or doors is fun with friends. If I go out of my way to buy a product for $60 it better be fun WITHOUT friends, that's the whole point.

Which game is WORSE with friends?

Why do trannies insist that you should play games with friends?

Bad news! The Dacia Sandero was delayed AGAIN!

Fallout 3 vs 76

what if it's a multiplayer game where you realistically cant play it due to the amount of players mechanically needed. im talking about sea of thieves

James may

Racism is small dick energy.

>We have no plans to let you play with your friends online, but the game is perfect for couch co-op!

Attached: 1645736534398.jpg (1516x1076, 155.13K)

mario party

Anti-White racism is Jew dick energy.

The game should be able to stand on it's own merits and warrant a $60 purchase. Sea of Thieves would be acceptable if it were FREE because it's basically a chat room as far as the gameplay is concerned.

it's free to play technically on xbox

>crikey, it's the rozzers

you must love it then since leftists can't seem to keep their hands off of baby penises
kek

right wing is the direction that usually gets the "groomer" accusation

Dark Souls 2 would be fellated to this day, mod scene and all, if it was named anything else. This is a fact.

So that's why you hate white people? You have a small dick?

Final Fantasy XIII wouldn't be hated so much if it didn't have Final Fantasy in its name

Cope nigger I have a 12 inch fat cock and I hate niggers

Look, it's not the 80s anymore, okay Salinsky? Nearly every pedo, child trafficking sleaze revealed in the last decade has been a Democrat/Leftist/European.

hate jews so much for their crimes against humanity

No it would be instantly forgotten like the surge games or lords of the fallen

While not worse, playing Minecraft by yourself is a different experience than playing with friends. I'm glad I played it by myself before playing with friends. Terraria too.

you're right it's 2022, and Republicans get the groomer accusations
they keep demanding that everyone "think of the children"