Pokey Minch

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 80466CB8-01CB-43AA-8412-BC5B69A08D5F.gif (200x288, 8.29K)

A child of abuse

he's a narcissist. he can't interact with people without "putting them in their palce", ie making them understand they are inferior to him. in mother 3 it is revealed he was envious of ness and wanted to be his friend, however his insecurities and ego prevented him from simply "becoming ness' friend", he needed to present himself as an agressive and domineering dickhead, with disastrous results.

>Porky
I've never wanted to curbstomp a fictional child so much in my whole goddamn life
His problem was pretty much what said

Porky will literally live forever in his little capsule for all eternity. He will outlive the universe.

Now that the dust has settled, did he deserve this?

There are just some people irl that are insufferable prices and try to show how they are God's gift to the universe

Sometimes you are especially unlucky when they happen to be successful irl too

i don't think it's about whether or not he deserved it. he put himself in the capsule, referencing his own fragility and need to dominate others. it's meant to be viewed as an ironic end, he is finally somewhere where nobody can hurt him, and he can't hurt anyone else

being based

He does that, and eventually he witnesses the rebirth of the universe. At that point he is a mutated strange being, and he crash lands on earth, and befriends Maria. At this point he is known as Giygas.

his father should have been harsher on him

He was Eric Cartman before Eric Cartman. The Coon and Friends trilogy is the closest we'll get to an Earthbound cartoon.

He was a bad apple. Picky was fine.

yes

I assumed it was mostly Giygas influence.

Abused

He got spanked because he fucked up a lot, Picky did too since Porky threw him under the bus or implicated him a lot
Picky however was not an omnicidal Giygas simp

he was That Kid, everyone knew at least one at some point in their life

BRAVO ITOI

how the fuck did he get past ness and co. and to the helicopter without either them or monotoli noticing?

Attached: porkycopter.jpg (516x556, 128.83K)

Pokey was always a selfish, spoiled little brat who wanted to be better than Ness and one-up him in everything. This was likely something of a breaking point for Pokey. That and his godawful parents. Ness’s destiny to save the World and become a hero led Pokey to go further and further up the chain to bring him down, something which Ness probably couldn’t have stopped, and Pokey was too stubborn to. It eventually led to Pokey departing in a spider mech to try and best Ness in another point in time/space.

giygas magic

>just mirror the sprite, bro!
>it's okay when Nintendo does it!

wat

>ILEH

He was an abused kid with bad coping mechanisms he needed to address, who was then further radicalized by an outside force