I wish death upon all the Warhammer retards

You absolutely subhuman pieces of shit with your inbred, cheeto finger, virgin hobby ruined an absolute pristine historically interesting and culturally insightful series.

You morons spend thousands on little plastic toys you make your depressed mother paint for you, so of course a company that has tasted the spoils of retards throwing their entire allowance and inheritance at them for a new "race" to be played are going to keep going down the path of Mammon.

Who knows what they were thinking with Rome 2. The politics and graphics dont make up for the shitty AI, but there was so much left to explore.

Fall of the Samurai FINALLY opened Total War up to the industrial Era, and they immediately abandoned it because their nostalgia revival game didnt make theme nough money. We could have had a genuine US Civil War Total War, a Franco-Prussian War, an italian independance, a great Empire 2 set in the late 19th century Total War, but no we will get 4 games of dwarves, elves, and space monkeys attacking each other on underground bridges. The one "historical" game entirely made for the China market that had fucking cringe heros was absolute dog and only slant squinting would ever consider that worth playing.

This series peaked with Shogun 2, but the style that this game had was never revisited or expanded upon. Instead fat fucks who have never seen a vagina irl stole the game series that meant the most to me as a kid. No more becoming Pope and calling crusades on France, no more epic Napoleonic battles, no more Roman Civil War to come on top on, no more epic iron clad sea battles where you can micro manage dodge torpedos if you are good enough.

Shogun 2> Napoleon> Shogun 2> Fall of the Samurai> Rome> Medieval 2> Rome 2> Empire>>>>>>shit>cancer>Three Kingdoms>death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warhammer

Attached: 81bApoEef-L._SL1500_.jpg (1061x1500, 396.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=314OGty8NYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atilla is the best Total War

overrated by people who are new to the franchise

Based

The best historical games were made by the Aussie team anyway

I agree but I don't like samurai nip shit so I 'd put medi 2 at the top followed by Rome, Empire, and Napoleon

thirty years' total war when?

I think you are giving CA too much credit at making good games. Even if we got all those historical titles theres no proof it wouldnt have been another Rome 2 release
Or Empire
Or Attila
Or ToB

CA is kind of a shit dev

youtube.com/watch?v=314OGty8NYQ

Dated yes, but cmon

arena never ever :(

yea FotS was pretty sick. the possibility for small tactical plays was so good, like abusing tiny hills that you can barely see from top down view, but when you zoom in you see they're high enough to completely block vision and shots from enemy troops. so many possibilities

Attached: 1645298137859.jpg (1920x1080, 428.92K)

i remember arena being announced and watched some stuff on it, but no one wanted to play it, but I forget why.

It must have died very quickly again.

goddamn i didn't even know napoleon had navy battles cause everyone said it's not that good and never checked it out
but that looks pretty cool

It is the msot aesthetic game by far.

Shogun 2 battles are so rushed, but that can be fun, Napoleon battles are so slow!

You will easily spend 50 minutes on a single battle, but it is very satisfying. The naval battles probably are the prettiest of it all. micro managing salvos and seeing them tear into a ship is really fun.

i remember shogun 2 in negative light because it had steamworks and after installing stuff from the dvds you had to download another 10 gigs. game itself was great.

king

Attached: PoM.jpg (1280x720, 41.42K)

Yari Ashigaru desu!:D

Attached: 69890830_p0.png (3507x4960, 2.02M)

I feel you bro. I love TW so much, but the series is just not fun anymore. Rom2 had its moments after they patched it to death, because the setting is just so good, and the seige battles are fun.

But its so sad that they will never make a new game worth playing.

Its crazy to think hes still out here doing the same shit for minimal views. I remember stumbling upon him practically a decade ago. Dude wont upgrade his microphone to save his life lmao

shogun 2 sucked
medieval 2 was the last good total war game

I thought he married. Just checked his vlog channel and no woman in sight. poor dude looks old now too

>medieval 2 was the last good total war game
Unfortunately Zoomers will never truly be able to experience Medieval 2 because CA somehow fucked up its transfer onto Steam and destroyed the AI. Now the only way to play a M2 with a functioning AI is through mods or owning an old disc copy.