Waah gta sucks now

>waah gta sucks now
looks who comes crawling back :^)

Attached: 20220727193231_1.jpg (1080x1080, 218.21K)

Both are corporate globohomo garbage

Not even nuclear war can make saints row to look better.

>NuGta sucks
>NuSaints Row sucks
Why, I have have Vice City and Saints 2 to fall back to. My wallet couldnt be more happy

I would rather just go outside

>My wallet couldnt be more happy
this is one of the best things about all games being shit

>two of the edgiest, silliest, most creative games of the 2000's are now identical censored simplified globohomo garbage

Attached: 1657050910658.jpg (1600x1200, 242.61K)

how long is it gonna take for people to accept that we truly live in a clown world

Your assuming I would bite into a turd just because I refuse to eat a different one.

Not a chance, I think i will just play indie shit from now on and pick up a new hobby like fishing or something. unless that gets banned since it's under scrutiny because it's considered a ''white'' hobby for some reason.

saints row singleplayer is still probably going to be worse than gta 6's
the only thing about gta 6 that will be worse than saint's row is the money grubbing grindy online

I don't give two shits about the story or the graphics, just tell me anons, is the gameplay still good?

>sticking your head in the sand and being a potential future sale because "muh gameplay"
kill yourself

it looks the same as saint row 3, so if you only care about gameplay, then play that one. dont be an ass and waste your money giving it to shitty companies

wowo this thread again

From what I saw from the early gameplay footage, I'd say no. The nuSaints is very janky, especially in the cutscenes and the shooting feels like saints row 3 more or less. From what I hear the story is ubershit, but the reviewers didnt expand further on that due to embargo. The only good thing that nuSaints has is its extended character creation and the plethora of side missions to do. The rest are terrible

This would be the perfect time for a hard M Sleeping Dogs sequel to stand out amongst the zoomer politically correct GTA and Saints Row.

you can walk around with uncensored nipples on the girls in the new saints row what is censored again?

>Zoomers Row
or
>Gender Tranny Autism
I'm picking neither

offensive humor
you know these communist types are pushing for more sexual "liberation" and degeneration, right? this is what THEY want

I swear, once the chink and the gooks make their own GTA clone, the Americna industry is going to go downhill bad.

the gameplay for this looks pretty bad. probably will be a 8/10 game at best.

what in the fuck are you talking what offensive humor are they getting rid of?

Attached: RawbertBeef-1540005705540943872-img2.jpg (1109x1109, 103.44K)

Ma nigga!

>the gameplay for this looks pretty bad
what's bad about the gameplay?