Game forces you to grind in order to beat mandatory story bosses

>Game forces you to grind in order to beat mandatory story bosses
Is Xenoblade 3 like this as well? It's so frustrating always being so underleveled when fighting story bosses, it always happens in these two games

Attached: 1658945637822.jpg (518x420, 128.26K)

IDK, have a modded switch and I'm using an 8 times XP cheat

I never grinded once in the main story of xbc2, the overkill system puts out like a full level per enemy on average. I would have gladly done so regardless because of how fun that system actually is to use.

I'm sure 3 has it too.

Only way you were underleveled is because you're rushing through an area. I despise grinding and I never had an issue
I'd say only the giant monkey in 1 was the level jump high

Just cheat/save edit. Games are all about this freedom.

>>Game forces you to grind
If you need to grind then you somehow fucked up, probably avoided all the fights you were supposed to encounter in the main path to the next objective.

How do I do it in 3. Bit angered the final boss is over leveled as fuck in an area where enemies are 5 levels lower than him

Nobody can be blamed for wanting to skip the combat in these.

No, you do not need to grind, stop lying and try to play better you fool.

cheat engine

Define grind. If you consider any sort of optional combat a grind (ie. skipping every single encounter that isn't forced on you despite the fact that they are right in front of you and actively in your way) then no. Otherwise you are just really bad at both games and never took any time to learn how to win without being overleveled.

The amount of shitters who think JRPGs force them to grind is astounding
Switch up your tactics and there is no need for grinding

I never had to grind for any story related boss in any Xeno game. Maybe you just suck dick faggot.

Haven’t finished 2 but a common complaint about the first game is how easy it is to out level everything. What are you even doing, dude? Playing it like a stealth game?

>Grind
In 1, maybe if you didn't do any side quests, since most of your exp will come from there, but even just attacking every viable unique monster and keeping your equipment up to the peak will get you through everything with minimal levels.
In 2 though? BAHAHHAHAHA. Game is fucking shit easy if you know the combat system. Don't even need gacha, just throw on pouch items, the best accessories at the time and you can beat the entire game just using the latest core chips from the stores. Enemies give so much EXP just using fusion combos and then chain attacks that you can go up 4 levels from most boss fights and there are only like 4 bosses in the entire game that are actually dangerous.

How exactly? Don’t I need a file to scan for values?

>Hook to Yuzu/Ryujinx.
There, done. Now just search for your values.

I autistically did side quests in 1 and found myself needing to grind out a level a few times because it was STILL faster than spending 20 minutes missing non stop because I was 6 levels below the enemy instead of 5. The fights aren't even hard if you're undereleveled, they just took forever unless you craft a bunch of night vision gems and set the clock to night.

>optional bosses require you to go out of your way
Fascinating.

No, I'm talking about main story enemies.

The penalties for being underleveled were lessened in this game, so you won't miss 99% of your attacks if you're more than 5 or even more than ten levels underleveled, and this applies to enemies, too. Grinding helps, but a shitty party composition will get you wiped even if your level is a little higher, because only defenders can actually take a hit, and only healers can revive. Once your healers are gone, you're fucked, so always have at least two. It's advisable to also always have at least two tanks, because a single tank stealing all the aggro will get swarmed and die too fast for the healers to revive and heal before he can steal aggro again. Eventually you can get an accessory that allows any class equipped with it to revive, and you can give defenders some healing moves on the left arte palette, but that's not something I picture being able to do before end-game.

If you ever needed to do extra grinding while doing side quests in 1 you are certified retarded, you get over leveled by doing that until endgame where you will at most be 4 levels below the bosses. That’s not enough to trigger the severe accuracy penalty.