Girl Gamers WON

Girl Gamers WON

Attached: gta 6 kills chuds.png (786x652, 766.69K)

Girl gamers or 'girl' gamers or 'gorl' gamers?

Will the shark cards have multiple made up genders?

Video games are for girls now according to the West though

Attached: Xbox One X – E3.jpg (1280x720, 376.2K)

If she's not even going to be white why even bother

GTA was never edgy, so I'm not really sure where they're take the edge from

what they mean less attacking trannies and poc and more attacking whites

um. show of hands. who HATES women?
*raises hand really really high*

isnt one of the biggest things about GTA is that it ridicules american culture? It's basically satire

Attached: 1658754894378917.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

*keeps hand at waist level*

the only people they'll make fun of is white men. The whole game will basically be a reddit post where anyone who doesn't want their daughter to share a bathroom with festering front hole person, is a nazi

Attached: 1623444181518.png (647x608, 48.89K)

Yea. They are continuing the tradition of ridicule by making it progressive.

>it ridicules american culture
basically
eventually every company becomes the butt of their own joke though.

yes, very nice
now let's see those profi -ack

ahahaha, GTA of all series now trying hard to avoid offending people. What a time.

now it's srsbsns, and it's xers (they/them) turn

>GTA has always been a parody of American culture
>jokes aimed at every side of the political spectrum and about every kind of stereotype
>nu-GTA is only gonna have jokes aimed at the right and will only make fun of white stereotypes
You know it to be true.

Attached: 1565661039625.jpg (481x708, 25.39K)

G.I.R.L.

There's no doubt in my mind that there will be a Trump stand in, if not outright having Trump as president

It'll still sell well.
It'd sell well if they catered to anti-woke gamers too.
It's GTA.
It'll just be successful.
Gamers in general have no standards anymore.

Women dont play videogames

>WON
Good luck selling 50 million copies, like other GTAs.

What will the radio humor be about then? Sex and pets? Female humor?

Attached: 5236234247747.png (1680x945, 1.43M)

POC?
Piece of crap?

my wife plays street fighter sometimes with her bull

Attached: Parody.jpg (983x274, 40.7K)

Short rundown on this cat? Was it drugs from the vet? Is he ok?

haha yea I'm not playing this shit. fucking sellouts.

They don't buy games. Just like they don't buy other shit they bitch about. But it'll sell to an extent. I just don't think it'll reach the colossal numbers it usually does.

And they will continue to do that by ridiculing what they see as the 'problematic' parts of American culture. That is, they'll pretend to be doing so by ridiculing conservatives, religions (but only christians), the police, 'biggots', 'incels' etc.

Basically think of pic related.

Attached: 1639856050400.png (717x620, 616.73K)

Can't wait to visit the abortion clinics around Vice City.

Attached: l.jpg (767x927, 151.96K)

The only 'edgy' GTA was 5 and only because of Trevor

definitely. Several years ago I remember rockstar saying they wouldn't release another gta game as long as trump was president. Seriously. It's funny because he has only held elected office for a total of four years but nearly everyone else in gov't has been in charge for their entire lives and has had way more influence of the US and its downward sprial

Don't really care about a female protagonist or if she is a nigger or not. My guess is she'll be chicana since that seems to be the cool thing right now. What bothers me though is the idea that Rockstar would make a GTA game that doesn't try to offend people. Having a tranny character that's portrayed as a mentally ill pyschopath that hides behind their phone screen all day and eventually an heros would be an extremely topical thing, hell contrast them against the incel chud NEET who is 400lbs and likes to talk about how the only fault of the Nazis is that they lost. As is I think we're only going to get one of these characters and I don't think you'd have to strain very hard to see which one.

can you still treat women like a punching bag like in previous rockstar games or will they make them invincible like child NPC's in games? asking for a friend btw

Are Latina's really poc?

If the bitch can pick up hookers and it shows the blowjob animation, which it will because they'll just recycle animations from GTA 5, is it really a female protagonist?

rent free

>be female protag
>we have to visit abortion clinics all the time now since you have sex alot in GTA games
bros... I don't wanna have periods...

Attached: 000.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

you can satire it by making fun of trannies, people wearing masks, and getting vaccine shots like it's a religious rite, and making fun of those who go along with the mainstream and want to force homones on kids. You may not like it but that's what actual satire would look like. This is how south park and people like eminem made a mark back in the day. They made fun of the mainstream and the accepted beliefs they tv was telling them while pointing out hypocrisy

Attached: 1632329366468.jpg (692x960, 206.67K)

Gamers
In
Real
Life
?

there will a Trump clone, a Cruz clone and a DeSantis clone that all the humor will be targeted at.

You're dreaming.
There are certain franchises that will always just sell well.
GTA is one of them. It's developed that weird, rabid, fanbase that will just vomit money all over the game.
>I just don't think it'll reach the colossal numbers it usually does.
Only time will tell, but I highly doubt it'll be any less successful than V.
Maybe if there's a total implosion of streamer culture and they don't add MTX into the game... maybe then it won't make them all the money they want.

i will never comprehend the schizoid drive to get preemptively offended by imagined scenarios

>man who agrees with other media, other corporations, and the government thinks he's part of the revolution

anyone could see this coming a mile away

>GTA 6 confirmed to be preachy woke horse shit masquerading as "humour"
Oh boy.

I have never and will never play or buy a GTA game but I will contribute to this outrage because I think it’s funny and because now, reading this, you will learn to fear the interlocutor

>GTA in mundane 90s-00s
>Mocks the hell out of modernity
>GTA in clown world 2022
>Can't satirize it any more
This situation is a meta-parody.

Men are girls now according to the West though

>start tutorial mission
>get beated and raped immediately and spend the rest of the game on tinder fucking black guys