Valve carried Turtlerock

Valve carried Turtlerock

Attached: BRAP.png (1080x1080, 780.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdRLNUGmFC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they carry most of the devs they hire. chet faliczek's game the anacrusis is kinda shitty in early access. kim swift's follow-up to portal, quantum conundrum, was kinda average. i don't think valve alum tend to perform that well once they leave the nest.

I got Back 4 Blood for free, from the humble bundle Cyka BLAAT war pack. Still can't bring my self to play it.

Valve has the most stubborn fanbase I've seen since quake 3 tards.

back4blood is alright, it's just got the exact same problem left4dead did of only having like a limited number of missions, the game just needs more content

I saw a b4b devs stream once. It was a guy with a hook nose and 2 fat women with purple hair. Hahaha hoehoehoe no wonder it failed. People who dont care about games work on games these days

it's a perfectly fine game, i've played a lot worse

Game is shit kill yourself

I don't know how good/bad b4b is, but there's this thing with being in the right place at the right time that you can't beat.

>take over extremely unbalanced and unfinished l4d1
>make a sequel with the foundation already laid but somehow manage to make it more broken and more unbalanced
Based volvo

Left 4 Dead 2 was also on sales for almost 10 years at less than 5 $. Everybody own L4D2.

B4B is still 80$. 2 time more expensive than L4D2 ever was. Hell, I want to play B4B, but I'm waiting for a sale.

Attached: Screenshot_617.png (1399x854, 814.77K)

B4B is way better than L4D

i donr know why they think adding rpg elements makes somerhing better
just make more level and better enemies

Why are they still paying shills to promote this failure

t. hasn't played it

They didn’t carry Turtle Rock, they bought them, and talent recognized talent which meant the good devs moved on and worked on other valve projects.

Then the shit devs decided to go their own separate ways and hired incompetents to staff the team. B4B is not made by the creators of L4D, it is just a name on a building that means nothing like so many devs today.

Never played it. I kinda want to buy it on console to have a physical version, but I will probably buy it next sale if it fall under 40.

l4d2 was entirely made by valve and its a sharted out objectively inferior game in every way to l4d1
BOTH of them working together made the masterpiece that is l4d1
splitting them apart neither of them had the talent pool to cover what the other team lacked

Played it for 20 minutes before uninstaling. Most uninspired trash I've played in a while

I played it, it was utter dogshit compared to L4D1 and 2 youtube.com/watch?v=EdRLNUGmFC8 literally just watch this.

>20 min
So you didnt even play through the first scenario? Can you link your Steam account?

It's also stupidly buggy with shit servers. It had potential but after a year and it still being a mess I've given up on the game.

>can you dox yourself
fuck off. Gamepassed that shit

>dox
Brah. This is Any Forums. Not some fucking terrorist secret website website. Nobody give a fuck about your shit. Post your Xbox account then. Or you just lied for you on Any Forums

so you haven't played it, gotcha
i mean i've stopped playing it but it was fun when i was still unlocking new stuff
>crowbcat
lol

Beat the entire game
L4D2 is much better, somehow.

They used the CS engine, that's why l4d2 was good. That and the absolute replayability of it.

Don't care. Still not giving money to Scammin' Valve.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.