ALMSIVI

I wanna cum in almalexia!

Attached: B7AFB6BD-6C0D-4B44-8935-062798234162.png (600x600, 389.8K)

I can fix her.

I get bored of Tribunal expansion way before reaching her

Attached: 1625866438075.jpg (720x793, 99.51K)

I like how an expansion made almost 20 years ago now solved the problem of having artifacts you don't want by being able to donate them to a museum, and then said problem was present in basically every game in the series afterwards

Serious lore question:
Who was fucking who before Nerevar died?

Attached: you cannot rest with enemies nearby.jpg (1280x917, 689.72K)

Nerevar was fucking Almalexia
Vivec was swinging his milk spear wherever he pleased, but his bussy(female(male)) was reserved for Molag Bal, King of Rape(consensual)
Sotha Sil was jerking off over his cogs
Dagoth Ur was fucking his own soul (the consequences of this would be profound)

kek

>Fuck the king of rape consensually
>Acquire CHIM
Fucking shroom trip lore

What do I do with her huge-ass soul?

Why was Tribunal written in such worse fashion than the main game? It had some nice ideas, but the implementation and writting itself were terrible.

Imagine being Vivec and giving birth to an aspect of yourself then biting your own dick off and using it to banish Azura with an orgasm in a public court of law.

Use it to enchant a petty trinket with a useless enchantment, then cast it into the sea to be forgotten

yep, it's hindu-inspired lore time

>Imagine being Vivec

I lack the spiritual knowledge or drugs required to even try such a thing

What color are Chimer Nipples?

Everyone was fucking Almalexia and Nerevar didn't know. Nerevar wasn't fucking Vivec and that was the source of infinite seethe for the later, so much so that his every action has been in response to this fact, or else designed to correct it. Vivec's perfect ending for himself is turning into a woman and becoming Nerevar's eternal lover locked in embrace forever in Amaranth.

golden brown, like a perfectly baked cinnamon bun

Welp. Gonna go make some glaze for it then.

Vivec, Sotha Sil and Nerevar already came inside her canonically

Attached: 1619030715170.png (828x576, 184.7K)

According to Vivec he totally didn't enjoy it and it was mostly Sotha Sil, but like everything else in the 36 Lessons it's a big fat apology and self-justification to Nerevar in addition to trying to teach him CHIM, so who knows how honest that is.

Sex questions about lore.
Yep it is an MK thread. Glad they got rid of that juvenile writer.

>he still listens to anything the tribunal says

Attached: 1313397128832.png (450x495, 156.3K)