A genie grants you 1(one) wish to change the video game industry, what's your wish?

A genie grants you 1(one) wish to change the video game industry, what's your wish?

Attached: will-smith-genie-aladdin-1549871476.png (480x480, 328.71K)

Destroy Blizzard

I wish vidya was always great

For infinite wishes for changing the game industry
Anyone who doesn't do this is retarded

I wish Japanese games ruled the market again, freeing gaming from multi-player faggotry and censorship.

Remove Soulsborne games from reality
this, and I say this as someone who thinks GOd of war is better than DMC

AAA budgets are resorted back to their early 2Ks levels (where AA is now).

remove all women and trannies from the gaming industry.

Every entertainment medium (be it video games, movies etc.) must have a fixed price not bigger than 1/10 of a person's median income in a given state/country they live without any "addons" such as DLCs, extras, bonuses of any kind being monetizable in any way, including no other form of transactions being allowed inside the medium itself, such as microtransactions.
Once you have paid the fixed price, you are oblidged to a perpetual access to the full content of the medium you bought and no one can take it from you unless you yourself get rid of the medium itself and you are allowed to modify the game in any way, including it making it run on any OS and emulation.

All the pick me soibois trying to get pussy points still remain.

Anyone to the left of me, ideologically, was erased.

Attached: 1609815474701.gif (500x281, 131.59K)

Remove leftism forever

TF2 gets its bot problem fixed

Make me 4 years old for the rest of my life with similar unaging parents
>Able to enjoy all vidya because I have no taste
>Parents won't let me buy microtransactions
>Limited reading and motor skills is like playing every game on hardmode
>No wage-slaving, too young for school, parents take care of the bills while I vidya all day

Only politically center(European center) politicians are allowed to be game devs.

Leftoid and Rightoid devs are all brutally eviscerated.

Video games stay a "secret boys club" forever with no outside interference possible ever.

Remove it entirely

Every gamer becomes a little girl.
Trust me, this will improve the video game industry.

>centercuck thinks he isn't a leftoid

Attached: 1632771087586.png (1020x1330, 1.73M)

Anyone who talks about politics on the internet or lets it stain their work/stuff they're into is erased. No exceptions and it applies retroactively. This is my actual wish from my actual genie and he said he's going to do it soon.

I wish you were gay

everybody knows you can’t wish for more wishes
BTT: eliminate all liberals from the industry

Make good games in a timely manner for a reasonable price.

but im looking forward to the new hearthstone expansion! just look at these new fun cards

Attached: caa88ae2df607fd6793da558fb6ff344a6f3e07e4f854b847a7919c5af677417.png (375x518, 88.8K)

Anyone who has ever told someone their pronouns, whether it a social media bio, email signature or verbally, are erased from the industry.

Political extremists are all sociopaths, cope.

Activision never exists

Make microtransactions illegal.

The video game industry in California is erased from existence.

All the main characters are now strippers and prostitutes. And Duke Nukem is became Dick Suckem.

based

This nigga knows what's up

Attached: 304f6b02857530d0e62a3038545d4ea7.jpg (3500x3600, 964.95K)

Rivets game comes ot all platforms!

Remove all the influence women (real or pretender) have on the industry.

I wish evryone was aware just how badly the whole industry is lowballing them in terms how well video games can be made and how much they are fucked over by things like monetization.

Some sort of trust fund is created to fund the development of 100+ games just like Kingdom Come Deliverance but in different locations and time periods
Also some of that money goes to giving Mount and Blade Bannerlord some mod support

Destroy canada.

All game devs have to be white males who voted for trump, or japs

/thread

Closing your eyes and covering your ears while humming really loud like a schizo won't make anything go back to normal.
If you don't push back, things will continue to get worse.

Make video games targeted towards hetero men again.

There can only be ones game reviewer in the world and its me. Anyone else who expresses their opinion on any game dies of a heart attack. This way all games made have to be designed to cater to my sensibilities.

Attached: 1648624753849.jpg (1618x2471, 1003.02K)

Then a bunch of actually good games and the games they influenced get wiped from the timeline, user
there's a better way

Unironically true, this is how you get a proper mixture of offensive humor, gameplay, imagination, and sexualization of women. Rockstar is reportedly no longer a den of frat boys, they should go back to that culture.

It sure seems to have made things go back to "normal", I enjoy a lot of mostly indie/japanese games and just avoid anything that has the stench of american politics or anything related to it. It includes pretty much every AAA american game and most of the shows/movies from there but they're shit anyway. You should try it, user.

For people to put SOUL into every game

Make it so only games I like can be successful.

Action combat in RPGs is acknowledged as dated and mindless, and both JRPGs and WRPGs alike return to glorious turn based for all time.

>they unironically believe the "leftism" boogeyman
Oh ho ho trust me I'd like nothing more than to grant your wish just to enjoy the rude awakening you're gonna have!

Attached: 178870_0.png (800x445, 755.97K)

There are so many. I think the most obvious one would be "micro transactions" Without those, you kill a lot of games and completely change the way the industry is going. If all DLC must be a certain size, even if you pay 20 bucks for a bunch of costumes, I think that is still better than 2 bucks for single costume bullshit we have right now.

I didn't say it should work retroactively. I'm perfectly fine with removing their influence from this point onwards.

You want everyone you disagree with brutally eviscerated, you are the extremist, user.