Makes resetrannies seethe

>Makes resetrannies seethe

But of course, Any Forums hates it too, what a shock.

Attached: You hate this program because you are too lazy to configure it.png (920x430, 463.94K)

the ui and menus suck really really bad

QRD

brainlet

dragging rom files to the window and it just working is still superior

Does it play 3DS and NDS?

filtered

filtered by controller users

NDS yes

Attached: 543.png (1680x1050, 558.55K)

>try to put it on my steamdeck
>extremely confusing, laborious menu
>just want to put in the bioses and roms
>too confusing to figure out
>just play elden ring instead

3DS core is pretty bad/outdated. I get way better frames on standalone citra.

Proving once again that decktards are literally just too stupid for PCs.

Emulation is terrible in general. You know there's still effects missing in games as big as San Andreas because it's all a 10 person effort? For the most part all they care about is replicating the base game as best they can.

First why the fuck would you wanna play SA on a PS2 emulator, second depends on the emulator, third i don't think you know how to use an emulator properly anyway.

Just use the standalones, it's not that hard. I promise you don't need your zoomer filters or ridiculous bloat.

Shaders are pretty nice now, they're actually at the level where it's a selling point.

You mean shaders, also its only bloat to people that don't understand how to use some features or emulate just a few platforms.

Attached: 2r.png (1680x1050, 615.3K)

Yeah man. I can't play my DS games without giving them a CRT filter and wasting a shitton of screen space.

Then don't use them more than you need to
Set up your config, then use the program with command line or just dragging and dropping onto the exe
Or use a frontend

Attached: launchbox snes.png (1360x768, 416.05K)

Pros of OpenEmu
>Better UI, (Not xmb)
>Very userfreindly
>Better performance,
>Database list of roms is more complete then Retro arch
>Sega Saturn emulation is perfect
>Automatically organises Bios and game roms into a clean file directory of your choice.
>Shaders are found with one click in the game box, Not that xmb 7 sub menu garbage

Cons of OpenEmu
>No internal resolution hacks
>MacOS Only

Take the OpenEmu pill!

Attached: openemu-emulator-mac-610x311.jpg (610x311, 32.92K)

>has to specify a system that doesn't use TVs at all just to make his disingenuous point
Post nose.

There are still games on PCSX2 that are yet to be figured out. Like the original Monster Hunder and the isometric Interplay games are still a mystery to them. They don't know how the game even runs. They can just guess at what they can disable to make it run somewhat ok. There is no replica for the original hardware. I hope we can reach a level of understanding to preserve the games, but software emulation has a TON of flaws. I would much rather play Halo 2 on a loud ass original Xbox than my $2000 PC.

>shills trannyarch
>uses redditspacing
>b-b-but muh trannyera
>is a faggot
like a clockwork
don't sleep today, I'm paying you a visit with a shotgun

???

I'm sorry that you can't appreciate kino

Attached: RetroArch Screenshot 2022.07.05 - 01.54.33.37.png (1920x1080, 280.63K)

>ui and menu
who cares? it's there to allow me emulation. might be a list on white page for all I care.

Attached: cat_knowing-face.jpg (308x308, 17.99K)

another con
>Need to create m3u playlists for games with multiple disks.

I agree, those anons are faggots. CRT shaders make SNES and Genesis look great, though.

What, it looks ilke it would be perfect for something retarded like steamdick

You don't need to tell me that PCSX2 isn't remotely "perfect", as i said before it depends on the emulator, there are some emulators for the NES, SNES and PS1 that are incredibly accurate, Mednafen was even more accurate than the PS1 emulator that Sony made for the PS3.

>macOS only

Attached: 1656791252979.jpg (1536x2048, 449.47K)

I see you've stopped using the Steam store page banner for your threads. Its been a while RAshill. Still mad people don't like your bloated front end?

Attached: 1658329148641352.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

This.......this is a shader.....for Retroarch

Attached: rus.webm (1150x718, 2.78M)

Linux is needlessly complicated and isn't at all user-friendly, and linuxtards wonder why no one uses their retarded OS.

The ultimate zoomer shader. Moves a shitton, has a shiny ball, adds terrible screen glare. It's ADHD incarnate.

Saturn emulators are trash. We're past 20-30 years of figuring out that if a console has exotic hardware, the emu scene won't be able to make it run well. I don't want to play games on an emulator anyway. I was playing Vice City on PCSX2 on a Series X. It was set to 1080p output. I switched to my original Xbox a few minutes later. The game felt so much more responsive it was ridiculous. If you enjoy it it's fine. But I feel so many people oversell what an emulator is. It's not like playing the original system.

Its only moving because it has a setting for showcasing it
No they aren't, Mednafen made Saturn emulation great, webm related.

Attached: CRT6.webm (1024x640, 2.82M)

Where did you get stuck?

I just use retroarch because it makes it easier to store all my saves and screenshots and the like in the cloud.

Attached: Banjo-Tooie (USA)-1-220120-214138.png (1024x768, 780.29K)

THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN I COULDN'T SIT STILL AS A CHILD!!!!! I'M POGGING