Just finished TLOU2

why does Abby make people seethe so hard? I thought her chapters were alright although the pacing was off

Attached: abby.jpg (2560x1440, 363.6K)

Why is he so angry?

cus shes an ugly dyke that killed the only likeable character in the series, not hard to figure out if you aren't an autist

People are naturally disgusted by trannies. It's a biochemical reaction and people are never capable of actually accepting them as people, even if some pretend to for the sake of politeness.

Based, OP as always dumb as shit.

This really.
Also it makes no sense that she could bulk up that much when people can barely feed themselves. She should be leaner and still muscular like in the final part when she was captured.

It’s a crazy tonal shift to go from fighting her to playing as her. I agree she’s not as bad as people on here make her out to bd but she still sucks.

I don’t mind Abby at all. I just hate her design. It’s not anatomically possible for a chick to have such a large muscle mass in the post apocalypse where good food and steroids are in extremely short supply. It looks ridiculous and it’s just not believable.

>she
>her

/thread

>in post apocalyptic world with no resources, I the female Schwarzenegger, somehow heard about man who killed my dad several years ago, on the other side of the fucking continent, despite all communication infrastructure being dead.
>I then proceeded to go all the way there and back, precisely find him completely unbothered, when whole journey from previous game took months and almost killed the man with more experience under belt than I could ever learn.
>Did I mention the man also saved my completely worthless life ?
>Or the fact my dad got "murdered" because he tried vivisect little girl and only known fungus resistant person ever because he """""""surely 100%"""""" would create the cure on the 1st try despite thousands of attempt by people before him who failed ?

She is ugly and unlikeble. Simple as

because she looks like a grotesque monster ad killed joel

Yes

Attached: 1608263102466.jpg (819x1024, 101.77K)

>Joel
>likeable
The absolute state of you

Who's that dude?

Joel was the only father figure in hearts of many tlou fans

it isn't a dude
it is my wife Abby

Attached: 1596325930924.jpg (512x288, 23.17K)

You got ya daddies face and ya mommas flat ass…

For me it’s
>ugly as fuck
>portrayed sympathetically but is unlikeable (regardless of how you feel about Joel’s death she’s not endearing, relatable, etc.)
>Laura Bailey just does her “generic tough girl who don’t take shit from nobody” voice AGAIN, instead of actually trying to act
TLOU II was always going to be argued about online but Naughty Dog shat the bed so bad almost no-one was forgiving of their fuckups anymore

steroids would've been easy to get in post apo world. Some of them you can get in hospitals or in companies that make them. Those places will be empty and free to scavenge. That said, this is also achievable natty.

why is literally everyone so fucking retarded in this game.
>steroids would've been easy to get in post apo world.
same question about the people who like the game

yup, reading through the replies it's clear to me it's just triggered incels seething. Abby had a clear redemption arc and was more noble throughout while Ellie malds even up to the final fight of the game. gg, chuds.

tell em sisters

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO KILL MUH HECKIN GOOD JOELERINO BECAUSE IT HURTS MY FEEEEEEEEEELINGS

absolute state of gamers

>Shitting on a female
>but says "gg chuds"
I don' even get what anything means anymore.

salamandraninja

case in point. we know you don't. no refunds KEK

These threads always go like this every single time. OP, you need to elaborate on specific parts you liked about her part of the campaign.

Attached: Focus.png (1008x756, 1.49M)

>trying to jam all of TLOU1's story into Abby's side of the game, but in 3 days instead of over the course of a year
>she goes from casually talking about torturing Scars to butchering Wolves in that 3 days without Wolves betraying her or anything

My biggest reasons why her half of the game is iffy to me. I think TLOU2 as a whole is a mess with regards to writing, but I don' particularly begrudge Abby for killing Joel. I wish the game had nothing to do with the story from TLOU1 and it had just been about a story in Washington in the TLOU universe, where they could have developed their own story and characters without having to piggyback off the first game's. Might actually get that with the new Factions game though.

Her chapters weren’t bad but her introduction kind of ruined any chance of the player liking her. They should’ve started the game with you playing as Abby and built up to the realization of who she is and what she’s after.

>(regardless of how you feel about Joel’s death she’s not endearing, relatable, etc.)

I found her endearing and relatable and feel that she's a more rounded character than Joel was in the first game