I hate w*men so fucking much it's not even funny

I hate w*men so fucking much it's not even funny.

Attached: logo-gta-6.jpg (1400x932, 233.4K)

did they torment you or something?

Five threads about GTA VI inventing controversy spring up at the same time. This might be the most transparent shilling I've ever seen.
>Talk about GTA!
>Talk about GTA!
>Talk about GTA!

I don't care about the female protagonist too much. Thr game will suck anyways cause Take2 cares about GTA online too much

>inventing controversy
>game notorious for being a parody openly proclaims it's now a "sensitive" SJW game

are you fucking braindead?

HA HA WOMEN HATE SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED WOMENS LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE WOMEN HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE HATING WOMEN IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE WOMEN HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

>talk about GTA!

put me in the screenshot, kotaku!

Society inherently values one women as being worth 3 men, if not more. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. You try living as being disposable. Feminist retards just look at the top men and compare themselves to them. Of course you suck in relation to that. Look at all the men who died trying to get to that, and realize you live the life of a child.

Attached: 1658858697886423.webm (576x720, 2.95M)

all of these anti-GTA threads are low effort astroturfed hatred. Nobody has seen anything so far. Its too early to judge.

Political change is not possible, only violence can enact change user. Stop letting them take things away from you.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

they just released one of the worst products ever put out on a console or pc in the form of a definitive edition of beloved games. I think it's fair to question what's going on at that retard company. Is this the next Andromeda?

It works for Sony...

Okay incel

Based gamer

That's giving them too much of your energy. I'm completely indifferent to women.

Yes this is why they get paid less because being valued less means more.

I waited 9 years for THIS?!

Attached: grand-theft-awesome-IV.jpg (887x627, 59.27K)

Attached: 1656038512890.jpg (700x652, 56.63K)

My main problem with this is all Rockstar has said to describe the character is that they are a latina female.
Micheal DeSanta was a middle-aged man trying to grapple with reaching the American Dream and being disenfranchised with it. Niko Bellic was the immigrant trying to make heads or tails of the chaotic and ruthless nature of the American lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness (this also means Rockstar can't do the immigrant angle because Niko and Luis from TBoGT covered this already). CJ Johnson covered the viewpoint of the American Dream from the perspective of the ghetto, exploring concepts of the African - American subculture and both it's good and bad facets.
GTA VI has a female latina...and then what? What the fuck will they cover? It's all been done! We're just going to get watered down garbage that GTA has already been used, just like the fact they're going back to modern day Vice City.
I pray that this fad of gaining support just because you advertise that you coloured your character brown will fuck off, so we can get characters that are created with an interesting concept in mind first. Do that, then you can colour them fucking green if you wanted to.

>Just take it like a cuck bro.
It's all your fault and you know it.