What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 71zEkexgl+L._AC_SL1067_.jpg (765x1067, 147.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/btnAt9So6mw?t=102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quick time events

quintessential eurojank but honestly I like it more than the sequels tbqh senpai

Atmospheric as fuck comfy-kino, and the best Witcher game to boot. A proper ROLE-playing game, not another console-hack&slash trash.

that was TW2, kiddo. Which ruined the franchise.

Attached: tw1 is beautiful.jpg (3431x2871, 1.49M)

Your mother sucking dwarf cock

Best story, worst gameplay, atrocious start, gets better later, huge amount of soul and creativity, slightly overrated by contrarians, massively underrated by everyone else, worth playing.

Polish kino
youtu.be/btnAt9So6mw?t=102

>ruined the franchise.
it had the potential to be the best one, unfortunately they either ran out of budget or just ignored QA, because the combat was fucking atrocious and the ending was totally rushed.

best soundtrack in the series

Witcher 1 is totally skpipable, one and two are the only good ones.

soulful jankkino that has never been surpassed

>ambient medieval music
>outta nowhere hard rock while fighting a golem

Attached: coolio.png (523x519, 220.46K)

A very good rpg, it's got a clunky start but if you can get past that it's a fun game

Attached: rhetoric.jpg (382x341, 34.55K)

>the ending was totally rushed.
the whole last chapter at loc muinne was unfinished and really short
Imo, they went a bit overboard by making 2 entirely different 2nd chapters for Roche and Iorweth

The one based MGTWO Wizard guy. That's as far as I made it back in 2007. I wish I finished it tho.

A game with the most ambitious story but unfortunately too jank to understand without outside reading.

it's slow as fuck to start, the tutorial area is dreadful and start of ch 1 isn't really great either, but damn does it get better

Finish the first chapter (not the prologue) before deciding if the game is for you.
The beginning is notoriously shit.

Not only that, but it was the first game made with consoles in mind, and they literally, no joke, stated that they wanted both AssCreed and Demon's Souls audiences.

Yeah, that's what I meant by ending.
It's a paradox, because the two completely different paths approach is what made it great.
I can kind of forgive half of the game being rushed and incomplete, but ffs that combat. I get that it's probably hardcoded and too much of a hassle to fix later on, but who tf even approved it in the first place.

This.

You'll either love it or turn on God mode and ignore the combat entirely.

nekkers

Attached: 1656101067653.png (3840x2160, 857.37K)

>New Witcher game is in development
I have a bad feeling about this. Geralt's story ended in W3 so making a Witcher game without Geralt is risky.

Attached: Top cuckold.jpg (1920x1080, 447.65K)

The Witcher 2 is a great game and th sign system works great on a controller. The whole series of books is not exactly Dostoyevsky either, dude. I don't know why people feel the need to posture about this series so much. Even BioWare had some D&D background before they went full retard. These guys had.. what?

>the shitshow that CP is
>the fact that W3 crew is almost completely gone
>the fact that they went completely woke and teamed up with some canadian studio
>the roadmap they posted recently
yep, it's pretty much confirmed trash

they do not exist in TW1 as far as I remember
They were specially created for TW2

I will be high on copium when the leaks start dropping.

Attached: 1582526891036.png (236x378, 104.46K)

Lots of fun