Most beautiful female ninja

Even though she got the smallest tits of them all, Ayane is probably the most beautiful female ninja in fighting games. What do you think.

Attached: 1619827764374.jpg (638x1461, 145.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8rQFiEx4gY?t=206
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unnatural hair, shit

Kys already tranny retard.

Modern games ruined her face. Hitomi too.

go back

As much as I like Ayane, she's in no way as pretty as Kasumi. Kasumi also got bigger tits.

Attached: DOA-Xtreme-2-dead-or-alive-xtreme-2-20653558-400-586.jpg (400x586, 42.16K)

Get the fuck lost with your plastic babyfaced chinchonk bugman. Chinks will never be humans. Chinks are for slavery and to be used as human dolls like Barbie for your little kids to play with.
Africans/gypsies(aka jews) are for torturing till they die of an aneurysm or heart attack or some other self inflicted pain from torture.

Get help kid

Did you say something? I THINK YOU SAID SOMETHING. SPEAK UP.

Kasumi is in terms of looks way above Ayane, it's not even a contest.
I mean just look at her and try to tell me Ayane could ever compete by beauty:

Attached: 1624652317351.jpg (3840x2160, 555.78K)

Get lost cowardly chink.

That's her natural hair color.

Ayane is far more interesting as a character.

Mila is good but her takedown is severely underpowered, The shoot takedown is the most iconic move in MMA but hers do so little damage. She needs more options from mount. Yeah, you can use it to condition opponents for mix-ups, but with how little damage it does, they might as well take the hit for the reset. Forget Ayane's boobs, Mila's takedown is what needs a buff.

True. Looks wise Kasumi definitely has the edge though no?

Damn she’s fucking gorgeous. That face and those tits are just perfect

Resented half sister who was a rape child and now want her half-bro's dick?

DOA3/2U Leifang >>>> all

Yes, because that's her thing. She's the beautiful, perfect princess who never wanted for anything. Ayane is the 'ugly' (though she's not really, just not as beautiful as Kasumi) duckling who grew up with nothing, shunned and reviled, who scratched and clawed her way to a position of power and respect through sheer will and determination. She didn't gain Raidou's mimic powers like Honoka did, only his affinity for fighting, so she didn't exactly have any advantages. Now she's Hayate's right hand woman and leader of the Hajjin-mon sect, while Kasumi is presumed dead but really exiled and must remain in hiding to protect not only herself, but also Hayate and Ayane for perpetuating the ruse that she'd been killed.

Attached: 00030.jpg (1920x1080, 217.22K)

She had the smallest tits in X1 for some reason. And in 5 and 6 too I guess but is otherwise usually supposed to be bustier than Kasumi and even Mai

Kasumi arguably wants Ein's dick more than Ayane does. Ayane just wants to be accepted and loved like Kasumi was. Also see for all the shit she had to overcome to reach the position she has now.
youtu.be/l8rQFiEx4gY?t=206

>she got the smallest tits of them all
and yet they are still too big. Where are my flat kunoichis?

To make it even more tragic for her, Ayane supposedly has one thing she can beat Kasumi in: Breast size.

Yet in pretty much all games, she’s obviously a lot smaller breasted than Kasumi and in a couple of games, even the smallest chested DoA girl overall, behind Lei-Fang or guests like VF Pai even. Its sad.

>Even though she got the smallest tits of them all,
This is a good thing
Petite tits are the best

I disagree

Attached: booki.jpg (647x1000, 87.98K)

For DoA standards, X1/5/6 Ayane is almost considered flat. If Marie didn’t exist, Ayane would be THE small of the franchise

Why they gave her such small tits in their first Volleyball game I just don’t understand. I mean they showed their 3-sizes before you picked a girl and baited you with 37inches and her cute face on the selection screen.
You picked her and then instantly noticed in the first match that her tits are by far the flattest! Wtf?!

>got the smallest tits of them all

She was only 16 then, hence the tiny chest. She's 18 by DoA5 and they have grown a bit

Attached: 1590420112697.jpg (1024x576, 47.28K)

It's debatable. Up until DOA5, they're exactly the same in every game, even when their sizes fluctuated between games. Back then, they were just the same model with different hair and eye color. With DOA5&6, breast size fluctuates with the costume they're wearing, as TN has said and modders have confirmed that the models in some outfits are given enhancements. Ayane looks big in some outfits, and small in others, but really there's little difference between the two except maybe Kasumi gets more enhanced outfits. X3//VV are the only games where they're actually different sizes from each other.

Kasumi's only flaw is she wants to bang her brother

This definitively is the most beautiful DiA girl