Were her teachings a lie to manipulate you or did she actually believe them?

Were her teachings a lie to manipulate you or did she actually believe them?

Did she turn on you to get you to move on from her teachings?

Attached: b92.jpg (1242x1192, 83.2K)

She turned me on if you know what I'm saying.

desu she wouldn't have been an unattractive partner when she was younger although she would eventually cuck you as she is the betrayer

she's just pure neural
she plays devils advocate for all sides to show the absurdity
so she sounds like a hypocrite if you take her seriously (most of the time)

>do thing
>NO DO OTHER THING
>o....k?
>retard liked that

What the fuck are you guys talking about? who is this?

You must be 18 to post here

Bitch I am not aware of every faggot side-character video game character from some no-name game.

Your character in game is just canonically a retard incapable of grasping her teaching.

cringe

her name is in the op pic
so check this out if you go to google.com and type that name in it will give you results of web pages that talk about that character

i would typing 'kreia video game character ' for best results

try it and let me know how it goes

I think she genuinely cares about the Exile and wants you to not fall for the same mistakes as her disciples, the Jedi or her for that matter.

it just dawned on me that you can see into the walkway for the harbinger but you can't see any of the sith troops leaving the ship because they're invisible

Attached: K2_00000.jpg (2560x1440, 527.81K)

First time through, I killed the Jedi because I believed it was the right thing to do. I agreed with her teachings for the most part, but she expressed unhappiness at my desire to wipe out both the Jedi AND Sith. She was also a bit disappointed that I fucked her daughter and trained her as my apprentice.

Was this the only space walk in all of Star Wars?

why would she be unhappy if you did that since that is her plan all along

why attack me if you care about me

Outside of that one brief cutscene, they Sith Assassins don’t appear on Peragus anyway. They only attack you when you’re on the harbinger. What I question is where the Sith Troopers who try to board the Ebon Hawk during take-off came from

She'd be true neutral if she didn't use the Force after claiming to hate it so much. She's chaotic as fuck.

Han and Leia briefly walked around the inside of an asteroid in Episode V.

I’m and honestly, even though I deliberately went on a quest to assassinate all the Jedi Masters, it did seem weird that a lot of the dialogue options I got at the Enclave were trying to railroad me into pretending I didn’t understand her teachings. I was trying my best to explain to Kriea that “I want to wipe out both the Jedi AND the Sith, and I accept your teachings”, but she wouldn’t listen to me and just seethed that she didn’t get a chance to brow-beat the masters before I killed them. It was nice that in the end that I promised Kriea to follow her teachings after her death though. I like to think that my first Exile took over the Sith Order and reformed it from the inside to reflect Kreia’s teachings better.

?? since when is the handmaiden her daughter

Fan theory.

>Han and Leia briefly walked around the inside of an asteroid in Episode V.
In an oxygen atmosphere inside a worm. It's not a "space walk" without a suit.

The only real example is from the Clone Wars animated show where several clones are marooned in escape pods and are forced to abandon one to go to another when the oxygen runs out, utilizing the built-in rebreather system in their armor which allows them to survive in cold space for several minutes. Together with Plo-Koon who can survive in space without armor as long as he has air from his breathing apparatus, they successful make a minute long unaided journey through space.

Attached: IMG_6057.jpg (504x1024, 79.04K)

whats he thinking about?

Attached: 2022071523290500_s.jpg (1280x720, 144.88K)

Fuck it, since the remake is down in the gutter, guess ill play the originals. Any must have mods for these games? I think i got the gog version

>thnkin bout pazaak

never tried the mods, but the game crashes often enough as is
save before going into loading screens from time to time