Why are people cumming all over this mediocre at best game?

why are people cumming all over this mediocre at best game?

Attached: stray.jpg (1600x900, 125.57K)

Its cute. Thats usually enough for normies.

I don't know, I haven't pirated it yet

Cat
Not anthro, not furry

Attached: kot.png (348x171, 70.36K)

It was well promoted.

In case you didn't notice, perhaps you are blind in some manner, the game heavily focuses on cats (a common beloved household) pet which makes people want to buy it due to inclusion and focus of said animal.

Do you have any more retarded questions that don't need to be asked because they only require basic common sense to reason out?

I like cats and I got a mod to make it look like my cat. My cat sleeps on his bed on my desk while I play a game where he goes on an adventure.

Attached: pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 49.78K)

the same reason you made this thread, it's paid advertisement

imagine believing people would pay to advertise on Any Forums where everyone pirates everything

>everyone pirates everything
If only. Zoomers are too retarded to torrent.
The real answer is that they advertise it for free.

toxiplasmosis zombies are in shilling overdrive

Cat bonus points. And now that there's a mod to replicate your cat, it's going to get even bigger.

Oh yeah, especially during election season. High traffic anonymous sites are great platforms for Guerilla Marketing.

We pirates talk about what we played, they get curious and buy it. Like clockwork.

I mean, people were cumming their pants over Elden Ring for like 4 straight months.
The content drought is real - as long as your game is passably entertaining, polished and interesting, people are going to lose their minds over it. More people are playing games than ever, and we're seeing less than 3 great games released a year at this point. Average people are easy to impress, so mediocrity is going to reign supreme for the foreseeable future.

/vt/ jizzes itself over the fact that it gives a reason for their favorite vtubers/ethots to wear cat ears and make funny penis-tickle cat noises so they can give taken women more finsub money. It's disgusting.

Based dunkey calling out stray for what it is

massive drought for functional games that are fun

Because it's good and fun and has nice atmosphere and most people aren't jaded enough to hate everything yet like people here

I loved the atmosphere in general, but the ending was absolutely underwhelming
I wanted to see the kot reunited with his catbros

Attached: EdVgmZ1XYAUY786.jpg (709x578, 57.08K)

yeah, pissed me off too, and the lack of closure with any of the robot buddies you helped

le kitty witty le hecking booper cuter floofy foo i love cat !!

Normies don't enjoy actual video games. They want "experiences." Press X to meow. Press A to watch a cutscene of the heckin chonker jumping. It's perfect for the modern-day braindead video game audience.

Why shouldnt they? It's a simple and good looking game that doesnt try to pretend to be something bigger, more complex or deep. Do you only watch black nad white european movies?

loved playing it with my wife

cute kot

Attached: straygarfield.jpg (1400x933, 247.46K)