How can anyone find this game fun? what the fuck?

how can anyone find this game fun? what the fuck?
>run around a chair for 10 minutes to hit a guy
>cant even kill them directly have to place them on hooks.
>they can get free from the hooks so you need to chase them again for 10 minutes around another chair.

Attached: dead-by-daylight-killers.jpg (1024x576, 77.69K)

Killer is fun
I don't know what else to tell you user

the troons and faggots enjoy it because it really has nothing gameplay wise. It's more of a costume show contest of cosmetics than an actual fucking game

Sounds like you need to get gud

skill issue

It fulfills the transvestite fantasy of murdering people in sadistic ways. Transvestites are not mentally sound.

The game is so incredibly Killer sided after the latest perks rework that if it takes you anywhere near that long to down one survivor its a massive skill issue

What perks make me OP if I'm playing Pig-Fu

>incredibly Killer sided
It's not, it's closer to balanced but survivor is still much stronger at high MMR. The only truly OP killer is Nurse who ignores the rules of the game.
Pig needs chase perks, spirit fury, save the best for last definitely
play with your food, im all ears, brutal strength maybe

In reality though the only thing that matters for killer is what your power does in a chase and Pig's is ass so you have to rely on just M1 chases and getting slowdown from the hats.

i can finally unironically say:
git gud

idk OP I think it's kinda gay. The friday the 13th game was way more fun than generator repair simulator 5000. people suck and video games suck.

>The friday the 13th game was way more fun
except when people disconnected because they didn't get to play jason

I pick Bubba, I down survavoid ( btw all trannies play survivors ), I bring him to the basement, I camp him here, I get 1-2 kills, I see tranny survivous seethe and leaving comments in my steam profile.

holy shit this
so many games that lost 2-3 people because they weren't picked for jason and i can guarantee you that those same fags are people who browse Any Forums

It was fucking you

I still can't fathom how there are games released after 2007 that doesn't punish players for disconnecting mid-game.

the game's really dumb because if you don't want to do any of that you can just play spirit and win
or learn how to play nurse and win

Every asymmetrical game has been better, this game just has people who don't want to feel like they wasted their time and money on a worse game.

>it's several orders of magnitude more popular because uhhh its bad
cope

It's the maps and the same gameplay that I can't stand
Always the same ugly outside abandoned facilities places and running around crates to trigger generators

>because uhhh its bad
Everyone whos played it for longer than 100 hours can and will tell you everything wrong with the game constantly yet won't go to play any alternative because they've spent 100s to 1000s of hours and dollars into the game.
It's the League of Legends of this genre and you can't stop groveling the shit up.

>game isn't literally perfect and has flaws
wow holy fuck

O came onto this thread expecting insightful discussions. Its just killer main bitching AGAIN. you pussies could be given a literal win button and it still wouldn't be enough. Thanks for killing Friday the 13th

>The game is hold button on an object, run from the killer or hit a survivor
>it can't get this flawless after 6 years
wow holy fuck

Try again ESL

No argument, that's a DBD player alright.