Should I buy Resident Evil 4 HD on Switch while it's still on sale even though I still own the original on Gamecube?

Should I buy Resident Evil 4 HD on Switch while it's still on sale even though I still own the original on Gamecube?

Attached: re4hdprojectlede.jpg (1400x1400, 639.4K)

>should I CONSOOME
if you're even asking this question you don't belong on Any Forums. now go back.

I ask because my Gamecube is at my house but I haven't been able to spend time at it lately but I can bring my Switch with me. I'm paying 5 for the time being.

Question would be, are the extra features like Separate Ways worth it?

Giwtwm

Trust me everyone into resi 4 inevitably has shitloads of copies it just infects everything

Depends on your setup really like if you're gonna play the switch ver somewhere else then yeah go for it but if it's gonna be at the same bit you're playing gamecube not much point, HD ver does add some extra stuff from the PS2 port but it's nothing to write home about.

>if it's gonna be at the same bit you're playing gamecube not much point
Eventually it will be it's just that for the unforeseeable future I'm only at my home a week or so at a time.

>"Sorry, Leon; but Las Plagas is genuinely safer in Wesker's hands than those of your Jewish masters."
When people said this game was the Evil Dead 2 of Resident Evil, I didn't know they meant peak Raimi.

get a discount key for the steam version of CD keys. install the HD project

enjoy the best this game could look and feel for less than 5$.

thank me later

on CD keys*

No, get it on PC and buy the HD Project.

the HD project is free

Are there nude mods?

If you any other console or a PC wait to see if the new remake is shit or not.

bro just enjoy the game, jerk off and then play

The question you need to answer is, when you inevitably replay RE4, do you want to do it on a controller, or with a mouse and keyboard? Personally I couldn't go back to aiming on a controller. Plus there are mods.

It's not about jerking off, it's about appreciating the human body and imagining why a particular character is nude in a particular situation.

>He doesn't own 8 different ports of RE4 already

>Personally I couldn't go back to aiming on a controller
Gyro controls render this concern pointless (it does have gyro controls now, right? 5 does.
>Plus there are mods.
See

RE4 doesn't work on my PC, it just crashes every time I try to load it and I've given up trying to make it work

Just wait for the remake?

>I'm only at my home a week or so at a time.
why

I'm definitely going to play it. Just have a jonesing to play the original first because I haven't gone though it a dozen times like everybody else.
Not me, btw. Currently have RE2 remake on my laptop (so I could okay mods) but admittedly my setup isn't great and I have to put the graphics settings down.
My parents got sick one at a time and died and I've been taking care of them and now taking care of their house.