GTA VI GOES WOKE

>Will feature Latina Protagonist

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2022/07/27/report-gta-6-has-a-female-latina-protagonist-one-half-of-a-bonnie-and-clyde-duo/?sh=7656d2ce8b4d

>Won't make fun of trans or other marginalized groups

engadget.com/gta-vi-female-character-release-date-setting-leak-152107972.html

Attached: th-1821032671.jpg (474x296, 39.24K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It'll be a massive success anyway

Good.

good, its about time we made fun of ridiculous white man babys who refuse to better themselves to get the sex that they think they ‘deserve’, I want the supposed 60 hour + story to be nothing but endless jibes, jokes and laughs at the expense of incels and chuds, fucking double down R* this WILL sell your game

>woke
Christ man get a grip

so just having girls in video games makes a thing woke now?

Attached: 1641590684391.jpg (542x467, 84.06K)

who fucking cares

stupid fucking retard read the OP again, nigger.

Latinx*

>Won't make fun of trans or other marginalized groups

So what? I just want it to be better than gta 5

Attached: 1654176418491.png (454x308, 154.19K)

Latinomerican here. Making a "latinoamerican" focused GTA game without the racism, sexism, homophia, corruption and misery transformed into dark humor of every human living here is missing the point of my continent.
FUCK THEM!

I guarantee it's not going to be enough for the higher ups. The game will be considered a failure despite selling something like 50 million copies and then they will revert to the original shit for GTA7 in 2035

Kys. And take your made up word with you

gta 1 had several female protagonists from different ethnicities and it doesnt have a single joke against marginalized groups

it was always like this

fuck off gringo
no its latino, here in latin america globo homo, inclusive language, pronouns and all that woke bullshit its not welcome, except argentina
saludos al dun

Nobody actually played gta 1. No one will.

I did, I even played the demo before it released - came on a demo cd from a magazine

Demo deez nuts faggot

Rockstar has made changes and now the satire will be a lot more intelligent and aimed at the people who deserve and need to be mocked instead of just being pointlessly cruel for no reason.

if it has LGBT shit unironically or inyourface racemixing then I'll just buy used.

Mald more. You lost the culture war.

>latina is now 'bad'
>but 'muh nigger culture' is fine for SA and GTA V

Makes you think

Well you're in luck, because that's never going to happen.

We will all be buying this game used for years to come!

>dev decided to make fun of a white, Christian, heterosexual cis male who hasn’t had sex with anyone or anything but his hand
>Any Forumspol in utter shambles and engages in meltdown
OHNONONO Any Forumschud sisters, this was supposed to be OUR game after all these years, how the actual fuck can Rockstar not just make fun of trannys, why they gotta make fun of my white skin, AHHHHHHHHHH

don't care, wouldn't play jewstars games even if you played a neo-nazi on a crusade against troons, nogs and kikes

Go Woke
Go Broke

What happened to punching up?
Are you admitting that you're lower than unbreedable trash?
You must be a tranny if that's the case. They are lower than incels.