DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE A SMASH CLONE BUT MADE IT SHIT, POZZED AND SOULESS

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE A SMASH CLONE BUT MADE IT SHIT, POZZED AND SOULESS
Why are westernoid devs unable to make good game even when they plagiarize an already successful formula?

Attached: 1652813976_MultiVersus-The-cinematic-trailer-for-the-Warner-Bros-video-game-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 163.23K)

seething smashtranny, are you scared? poop your pants over "scrimblofags" no longer being your biggest boogeyman?

>implying smash hasn't be soulless sense Melee

Attached: 2aa.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

Esl need not apply

Damn smashtrannies already SEETHING and it's still in beta.
I can't even imagine the amount of butthurt this game will generate when it actually gets released.

shills are in full damage control huh?
your flavor of the month will die in a couple of months.

boycott

If it's bad, then why do you feel threatened?

It's not even on Switch.

>t.

Attached: 7e1e05263b5fc858187b936761dc75473d6198b2191b207cfb1e41ff49030d45_1.jpg (640x941, 57.03K)

>SOULESS

Shaggy has a taunt that rips out his shirt and stays like that till the end of the match.

His battle pass cosmetic and Jake changes all their voice lines as well.

For me I see a lotta soul in this game.

What I don't like is that they made gleamium way too pricey, hopefully they do sales on it.

>>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE A SMASH CLONE BUT MADE IT SHIT, POZZED AND SOULESS
couldnt be more wrong, smash was a party game maybe focused on 4 players, this is a fighting 2v2 fighting game

*beats sides of head with fists*
RARRRGHHHH REEEEEEOHHHHH RAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAH
*rocks violently back and forth*
pfffft rahghhh reeeee roaaaahhhhhhhh noooaoaahahahahahagagahahahahahahah
Take a shower, don't kill your mother, stay away from kids.

>DUDE WHAT IF WE WERE NINTENDO CULTISTS SEETHING THAT NINTENDO IS DYING

Attached: 1650992223387.png (793x920, 131.28K)

Funny enough. it's one of the most solid Clones released. Which is saying something as every other clone always drops the ball on very crucial aspects.

That's not Smash Ultimate, Scrimblofag.
Seems like Smashtrannies are so scared shitless of a alternative that they can provide an entire adrenochrome farm.

>SOULESS
You haven't played the game.

Shut up

despite the UI itself being really boring and generic, the little touches in this game really do give it some SOUL. Like how Bug's design is based off the early cartoons and he's a complete wiseass, the music is entirely orchestrated, even the animation of the characters flashing to white before the match begins is kind of cool. Idk how but it feels both like a passion project and a mobile game at the same time.

>SHIT, POZZED AND SOULESS
So same as original.

can shaggy turn rojo?

Any Forumsros.. why does Kinoversus make them seethe like this..?

Its a fun game but its hilarious seeing so many retards praise it while ignoring the shitty micro transactions and pay to win mechanics because
>DUH ITS FREE TO PLAY BRO

>pozzed and soulless
What are you even blabbering about retard?

I cant stand how it always resets to online team battles let me spam bot battles ffs

>pozzed
where?
>souless
where??
>shit
subjective

>pozzed
seethe
remember when pyra got censored? lol

Attached: harley.jpg (1920x1080, 163.08K)

nintendo cultist babies bing bing wahooooo

How is it pozzed

Smash shitters seething