Yoko Taro is not real

Yoko Taro is not a real person. The mask and role are passed among the studio heads and sometimes even paid actors for marketing events so that every project has the "superstar developer"'s clout, even if the original dev has long since left the company.

This practice of "the masked developer" began after Konami's superstar marketing project Hideo Kojima left their company, taking all their marketing of him over the years with him.

The studio responsible for Deltarune is preparing to do something similar with the "Toby Fox" role if he moves on to new projects, hence why he has worn a mask in public appearances recently.

Attached: 2017032032233cc1d2703cc78_th_1024x0.jpg (1024x576, 348.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
youtu.be/gfiwU2f-ts4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoko Taro has been dead for fifty years.

Attached: file.png (596x624, 399.48K)

Attached: naoki-urasawas-20th-century-boys-vol-20-9781421535388_hr.jpg (1400x2008, 247.69K)

Classic marketing event to build up the character. Do you think the real developer Yoko Taro's valuable time would be spent on such activities instead of working to ensure their next big project succeeds?

Much easier for the mask to go where it is needed rather than the developer. Japanese have experience with the importance of public personas thanks to the idol industry.

This is just traditional Japanese stagecraft, they consider it a team effort for the studio to provide a good performance in public and not misleading or dishonest.

don’t open this

Attached: D8FD0C26-BF91-4196-83D2-B817AC1395CB.png (302x450, 123.36K)

I sussed he was a vtuber.

First off, we've seen Yoko Taro's face, he just prefers to hide it. Secondly Deltarune doesn't have a studio. Take your meds

>Secondly Deltarune doesn't have a studio
>He doesn't know

>seriously replying to a post claiming Taro was invented because of 2015 Konami drama

Attached: 1641677814519.jpg (547x456, 32.29K)

Toby Fox wears the mask to hide his dark power of destroying minds and stealing "soul"

only those who know the truly dark past may know the truth behind Toby's enigma

The baby, is you.

Attached: file.png (301x405, 193.21K)

Attached: Toby Fox making music for Homestuck.jpg (222x394, 30.58K)

Everyone here knows Toby's face simply because Any Forums spams the same 3 images of him when discussing Undertale/Deltarune or saying "why aren't you making your dream game... etc"

I'm sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=FOJwB80oCWk
(this one is animated) youtu.be/gfiwU2f-ts4

Attached: 1658298575711804.gif (379x338, 313.12K)

The mask only became a thing with Nier... dude has been an actual person making games for quite awhile now.

he literally spent his time at nier automata in the bar this guy never lifted a finger after nier

when they prefer the joke dad nier than your shota nier

Wow, Toby had a beard! And his lips are so weird!
Man, he looks so different than what I imagined.

It's funny because Toby made yet another pixelshit indie game with plagiarized music but people praise his success as if it weren't mostly driven by luck and circumstance.
Not to say I hate him, since I respect the fact that he managed to make so much money for a mediocre project, but that's all it was. Mediocre.

So are you saying that nobody knew who he was before he put on the mask?