Start having fun in tf2

>start having fun in tf2
>get auto balanced

Why is this not bitched about more than crits? It's so annoying to stomp a team and get moved over because some faggot quit.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 827.43K)

Getting auto-balanced and carrying the shitter team to victory is fun though.

its way more rare than a crit, still bullshit tho

one time i got autobalanced to the losing team literally less than one second before they lost

>autobalance sucks and nobody likes it
>remove autobalance, ask the player to switch of their own volition instead
>everyone likes it
>fast forward two years
>proceed to not only add autobalance back but do it to players that are still alive without warning for no reason

genuinely what on earth were they thinking

Attached: 0Ii4CINDSm4g.jpg (1080x1124, 95.79K)

If i get autobalanced to the other team,I votekick myself.

>he doesnt know how to deny autobalances

Attached: kek.jpg (750x529, 71.64K)

How? I haven't played in like 5-6 years.

Just disconnect and join another match or become friendly and help the other team.

>shitterbalance got whined back in but not team scramble

Attached: 1658242994975087.png (330x256, 60.38K)

unless you are the one carrying the shitter team and get autobalanced

>>start having fun
>at the end of the game
>the other team didn't even cap once

Attached: file.png (152x57, 18.51K)

why not just cycle out players on the over-sized team through the respawn timer? that way there's always equal players on the field, it incentivizes a player to choose to switch teams for an instant respawn, and nobody gets forcibly switched in the last second to a losing team

Bind the "retry" command to a key. You lose your points and instant autobalances won't be stopped, but the ones with a timer will.

People whine about crits a lot, but what I like about uncletopia is removing players pushing each other and the autoballance system.

they just need to add the scramble vote back, and a extend match vote

Attached: 1658462869827130.jpg (750x899, 156.93K)

Attached: autobalanced.jpg (768x768, 97.88K)

I just got a random auto balance image from google

The game should be smart enough to know not to autobalance players when the final cap is about to happen or when players start shuffling themselves into spectate so they can join the winning team. Ive never understood people who switch to the winning team right at the very end but I've seen it happen a lot.

Ask Italy.

People did bitch
They removed it in Meet your match
It was a huge mistake, and most games would snowball with half of the loosing team quitting midgame
Nobody ever took the voluntary switch
Sucks but it's necessary

Yeah so not only does everyone still leave mid game but now the people winning can’t have fun either, great fix gaben