Call of duty 2022

you're gonna let activision fuck you in the ass this year as well, right?

Attached: 20220722185347_1.jpg (1920x1123, 629.44K)

yes
still the gold standard fps
good thing I'm not poor so I don't give a shit

Nah, CoD in 2022 is an overly sweaty Counter Strike clone. I’ll just stick to playing WaW on PC, thank you.

If it's at least as good as MW2019/Cold War, I guess so.

actual retards

Definitely, I'll have to skimp on a few of my hrt prescriptions but It's always worth it for cod

>t. consoomer

>If it's at least as good as MW2019/Cold War, I guess so.
based
people who cry about CoD from the sidelines wouldn't know the games are still good

Eh I'll probably do a little. I don't think Bayonetta 3 will be an extraordinarily long game and neither will Mario+Rabbids or Yomawari 3, and November is a surprisingly quiet month until Pokemon if just because people were expecting COD to launch in November.

Honestly I don't like how slow the MW19 engine games are and among the three COD developers, IW is the worst at map design, but whatever, it's something to kill time.

MW19 was great. Warzone on arrival was great. BOCW and Vanguard integration into Warzone killed it. PC and Chinese hackers killed it. Movement abusers killed it.

Any CoD game is at its peak at release, because nobody knows meta, not many cheaters are around, and nobody is autistic enough to slidesprintcanceljump360aroundyouspeedboost to fuck you over for simply trying to play the game as intended.

Fuck you.

i thought cold war integration was fine but vanguard passed the threshold of too much shit to balance plus the fucking awful new map.

Everything Vanguard related was beyond dumpster fire tier, but it started with the BOCW integration. If you go back and have a look at all the cosmetics and skins and weapon blueprints etc available solely for MW, you'll see that most of everything doesn't go off the deep end in regards to stupid shit. The anime stuff is as bad as it gets, but they keep it "in-universe" anime with designs that follow their made up weapon brands and shit.

Treyarch is notorious for their garbage wackey random shit, so that stuff began to seep into Warzone with the Cold War integration with their skins for their operators and their stupid master craft weapon blueprints that light up like glow in the dark dildos. Balancing was an issue right off the bat because of Cold War attachments that increased speed slide / movement speed etc. If you weren't using a Cold War gun you got shredded close and mid range, with sniper rifles from both sides doing their own thing depending on the user.

Then Vanguard came along and just fucked everything up beyond belief I can't even fathom it anymore.

>still the gold standard fps
Fool's gold

>Infinity Kino
Absolutely.

>insane sbmm
>forced 50/50
>glorified mtx simulator
I used to love cod but it's now unplayable

Just play plutonium you fucking retards.

Traditional 6v6 COD is dead.

Wanna know how I know the PS3/360 were your first consoles?

only cod i own is mw3 because my brother got a free copy for no reason at release
this shit franchise isn't worth playing for more than 10 minutes

Played cod 1, uo, 2, and 4 on pc you poorfag, all before you knew what cod was
never touched a console in my life

>$70 because rehashing is hard
>at least 200 GB
>now need your phone number to play
>feel free to use the ingame shop
>no you can't earn currency from playing haha

Attached: cod mw22.jpg (1258x645, 137.54K)

So you've just had shit taste for decades, got it.

you're so retarded that you think it's impossible to play games other than cod?

Yes Im going to buy it and Im going to enjoy it.
I just hope theyve learned not to repeat the two mistakes that stopped MW19 from being goat - shit map design and >snipers are hecking coolerinos so lets make them overpowered as hell.