Fuck Mojang

reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/w8o3ul/comment/ihqdwny/

Attached: 829F508F-8463-4B28-BD73-F27C838CE6C0.jpg (1441x858, 655.83K)

Microshit truly has the Mierdas touch.

Didn't someone already make a mod that completely invalidates this nigger system?

Attached: 1485095931661.png (239x209, 75.87K)

Javabros... they're going to ban us all as a excuse to stop supporting this version...

>participate in social media where anyone can message you at anytime
>STOP MESSAGING ME
Pure retardation.

Based. Fuck these hateful people. Fuck off

>get fucked
>also please direct future complaints here so we can more easily tell you all to get fucked in the future
kek

Dunno seemed to work for AoE.

>we won't change it just because you're spamming gore pics and racists memes
What's the issue with this?

Any modded server is not moderated

>we appreciate and value your feedback, but it does not mean we actually give a shit about it

>noooo if I complain you HAVE TO CHANGE IT
You aren't the majority

>Based. Fuck these hateful people. Fuck off

Attached: 1625386542091.jpg (574x599, 41.55K)

>You aren't the majority
In this case, we are

complaints are the majority or they wouldn't have felt pressure enough to respond to them.

I'm still confused about the QRD
They have a report system that just kicks you out of the entire game?
Isn't that what most games do even if they have private servers? Like beyond being kicked from the servers, amins can just rangeban you anyway?

>-434
Damn, they even have Reddit up in arms. That's pretty hilarious.

This can ban you from your own server, I don't know any game that does that

No, it's not normal for a game to do that. Yes, admins can ban anyone they want from their private servers, but this system is in place in all private servers so you can essentially be banned for something that would normally be allowed in a private server that microsoft deems unsuitable even if the private server admin was fine with it. It's like losing access to TF2 because you called someone a kike in a server where everyone hates jews, even the admins.

Scum of the fucking earth
Good thing the modding community is a shitload more talented than devs that introduce 1 biome/mob/structure per year

lol, lmao even

post yfw never paid a cent for this game and has been using cracked clients since alpha

Attached: DgX4zH1XUAErGOk.jpg (610x695, 39.83K)

You will never be a woman.

ya know what really groinds my gears?
entire groups of people will talk about this and march and protest for weeks on end for this crap but they'll frickin have holes all over their logic like a liberal slice of swiss cheese! "don't be ableist" they say right before they abort their kid for bein' retarded, "equal rights" they'll shout while they demonize you for saying muslims stone gays and women to death because that's "islamophobic". and ya can't escape it by being a right-winger because all they care about is owning libtards and sayin' the n-word. as far as i'm concerned, frickin EVERYONE is retarded and should be aborted! and that's what groinds my gears.

Attached: gears.png (1224x928, 550.15K)

Bros, the time has come. It's time we cancelled mojang.
Call Notch.

Attached: RIVzSc6.jpg (451x604, 57.3K)

Yes, we are. Everyone everywhere complains about this. I guarantee even the people sugarcoating it with shit like “it seems to have good intentions but it should go back to the way it was” are against it because they’re afraid of trannys like you ruining their reputation if they said their real opinion. Also pic related

Attached: F0999947-F2F2-407A-A35A-1D77C9FBD2B5.jpg (524x228, 21.5K)

Mojang would have been garbage with or without Microsoft

Especially when they fill their bios with their official positions and anything they've ever worked on to up their e-clout. They want the attention. But only the good attention ok?

Yes, it’s not Microsoft’s fault. The fault is that Notch sold his game and now half the devs are retarded tranny leftists who for all their liberalism give 0 fucks for free speech

This, I don't understand why this board rides notch's dick so hard. It's as if they forget about his vacations after taking vacations.

i dont get how no one in this planet earth cant copy paste simple java game if they claim to hate minecraft so much

Attached: 1639486314802.jpg (680x672, 57.22K)

>meanwhile

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.43M)

I seriously hope you guys bought your minecraft accounts BEFORE notch jewed out to the microkike.

Doesn't matter either way anymore.

Yeah there's a couple of plugins people made that "disable" it. One breaks chat functionality on anything but barebones vanilla, the other obscures the UI for reporting, but doesn't stop reports, if that makes sense.

Don't expect to see anything that works until after 1.19.1 is released, and people have time to figure out the system and cripple it.

Attached: 1641514186802.png (639x602, 21.45K)

The difference is that Notch actually listened to feedback. When wolves were released as a standalone update it was universally hated and felt like Notch was lazy as fuck, but when microsoft adds only bees in an update everyone sucks them off.

that's not true at all, unless the server has specific mods to bypass the report system (the one i know of makes all messages sent to the server a server alert, so the client doesn't see it as a user message to report in the first place).
but just having random mods on a server doesn't do shit

I’ve played since 2012, I had to migrate my account bc otherwise I would lose access without a refund.