It's me or did the Snitch hype die off?

It's me or did the Snitch hype die off?

Attached: soyboy_by_tullamoredew_dc79c49-fullview.png (1024x1151, 1.48M)

It's you

wtf is that sarah?

Kill yourself snoy

You just wanted to show off a funny model and I'm okay with that.

Sells pretty well.

Its been out for like 5(?) years now.
If the ‘hype’ has lasted this long, that’s an outstanding performance.

you look like this in real life

>previous week
why does it still sell so much why does it outsell PS5 in japan who is buying a 5 year old tablet
>current week
wooaaaaahhh nintendoomed Switch out of fumes
>next week (after some announcement)
wooaaaah Sony and MS pack it up Nintendo won this year

Its the only console you can really get right now. It plays Fortnite. What else do kids want?

Attached: 1556081821559.png (161x168, 32.8K)

I sold mine and ordered a steam deck since i'm tired of overpaying for indie games in the eshop. Anything I REALLY want to play on the switch I can use my wife's or just emulate with Yuzu. Simple as

Attached: 1658859585837412.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

>why does it still sell so much why does it outsell PS5 in japan who is buying a 5 year old tablet
PS5 literally has no gaems at this point. It's somehow even worse than the PS3 situation. Also new consoles don't actually reach peak sales in the first year, it takes a bunch of software releases to build up momentum. The switch was being outsold by the PS4 at the very beginning.

I legitimately feel bad for ps5 owners at this point. My brother was super hyped for it, bought one, and I think only owns 1 game for it. He has a super high end gaming pc too, so he just plays everything on that.

Does your bull just let you use your wife's switch like that? I'm so jealous

I love my snatch.

there's a snitch up your snatch

Hype for Videogames in general died off. Switch is still at the top of the heap though.

>There are like 4 Xenoblade 3 threads on Any Forums right now
Sure OP, sure... whatever let's you sleep at night

Speaking of PS5, does anyone else kinda forget that the PS5 even exists sometimes? I own one but its gathered dust since I finished Elden Ring.

They burnt themselves out by endlessly guzzling rumorshit about the rumored Splatoon 3 Switch Pro bundle, when it was just Switch OLED.

You'd literally have to be in a shithole Chinese factory to know when the Switch Pro is coming out, which is the how Apple and Samsung leakers do their shit.

The switch hype was built on lies. still no metroid prime 4 nintendo tricked everyone with that scam. even stuff like smtv turned out shitty and bayonetta 3 looks like the same low budget shovelware.

So when will the discord tranny beg people to debate with it on voice chat again?