Name a more overpraised/overdiscussed game than New Vegas

Name a more overpraised/overdiscussed game than New Vegas

I'll wait.

Attached: 2103209320.jpg (1372x358, 87.36K)

elden ring

Fallout 3

Morrowind, easily.

undertale

Its the best 3D Fallout that have and will ever get, it deserves all the praise it gets.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

dark souls

Which isn’t hard when your competition is Fallout BOS, 3, 4 and 76.

I had more fun in 2 and NV than I did in fallout 1, I must admit.

Based

>overpraised
Morrowind
>overdiscussed
souls shit

New Vegas is terrible, nevertheless

Attached: 1658940557203.jpg (720x671, 33.45K)

I don't know if you all remember, but there was a time when saying anything negative about picrel on Any Forums would trigger a bunch of lonely incels. TW3 plays like shit and railroads every interesting investigation. It's like a Batman Arkham game with worse gameplay but a better story. I'm sure a few retards will still defend it, but seeing CP2077 crash and burn seems like it was enough of a wakeup call for TW3 to realize that their game is fallible.

Attached: EGS_TheWitcher3WildHuntGameoftheYear_CDPROJEKTRED_S1-2560x1440-9c72e2ae9ef1e869a29b767b08f2753e.jpg (2560x1440, 1015.42K)

>paying for videogames

lol

All AAA vidya is trash.
Stop playing that shit.

The Last of Us in general.
The story relies heavily on melodrama and shock value, the universe doesn't follow its own lore, and its a generic zombie apocalypse story with a different kind of zombie.
The humans are also irredeemable. I don't mean like "HAD TO DO IT TO SURVIVE" I mean they're too fucking stupid to live. They should have had systems and life styles in place to account for heavily infested urban areas, not like the US and Canada isn't so large that you couldn't just avoid the infected entirely. Tommy is the only character worth his weight in shit in that series and they did a shit ton of character assassination in TLOU2.
Yet I see the Sad Dad Zombie game being praised to high heaven everywhere that isn't here. Multiplayer was fun, though. I felt more for the little blips living in my fake settlement than I did for actual characters in the story mode.

Attached: 1443562199503.jpg (1024x768, 336.32K)

I saw that video recommended to me.
It immediately started off with red flags of him repeatedly complaining about the NCR's "fascism" and then he brought up Gamergate and " female harassment " when talking about the rape victim quest.

The NCR is fascist. What do you think that word means

i don't know about morrowind - i gave it a try and didn't like it but i can think of other games that get more praise than it - but i agree with souls games being overdiscussed. and yes, FNV is indeed terrible.
good post.

I don't know if I would call the NCR fascist, more like really bureaucratic and shitty.

Attached: 1459285227770.jpg (720x518, 159.97K)

as a monster hunter fan this guy is a huge plague upon that community with his shitty takes being parroted everywhere, even here.

If they were fascist they wouldn't let Primm, Freeside, Novac, and Nellis be independent in their endings.

They impose their presence on the entire west coast and enforce their specific ideal of lawfullness everywhere they go, using force when required. That's describable as fascism. The legion isn't any better in that regard, but the fact that the NCR is getting mogged by fascists doesn't mean they aren't fascists themselves.

>section where he covers the Khans
>doesn't mention their drug pedaling or their history of being raiders that took joy in robbing and killing people
I'm not surprised.

>enforcing laws
>fascism
user, I think you're confused, you're trying to describe the concept of "a government" using a term for a specific type of government from 1920s Italy

>They impose their presence on the entire west coast and enforce their specific ideal of lawfullness everywhere they go
A lot of California and the Mojave is still independent in most of the NCR-favored endings of F2 and NV, dude.